5th November 2014, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

When the application form of NATA will be released?

Hello
My daughter would like to write the NATA exam this year.
I would like to get the application form from the website of Nata.

It would be appreciated, if you could let me know when the form will be available on the site.

Many Thanks

7th November 2014, 08:30 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the application form of NATA will be released?

NATA stands for National Aptitude Test in Architecture. It is a national level entrance examination which is conducted by National Institute of Advanced Studies in Architecture (NIASA) for candidates who wish to get admission in under graduate courses in architecture.

Eligibility for NATA Examination :-
-->Candidates who have qualified 10th standard from a recognised board can appear for NATA examination, but, they are not eligible to apply for admission in B.Arch course.

-->Candidates who have qualified 12th standard with Mathematics with aggregate of 50% of marks from a recognised board are eligible to appear for NATA examination and to apply for admission in B.Arch course.

NATA Examination Application Procedure :-
You can apply for NATA examination in online mode by filling up online application form.
The application forms for NATA 2015 will be released from 1st March, 2015 and you can fill up the application form by making a payment of Rs.1000 using Net Banking/ Credit Card /Bank Challan, etc. from March 2015 onwards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?