22nd October 2015, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

When the application form of Presidency College M.A. entrance exam will be released? How to apply?

Hello,
I have passed English Honours from Kalyani University. Now I want to get admission in Presidency University for M.A. How I can apply for the entrance exam? When its application form will be release?

Related Questions:
31st October 2015, 10:08 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: When the application form of Presidency College M.A. entrance exam will be released? How to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have passed English Honours from Kalyani University. Now I want to get admission in Presidency University for M.A. How I can apply for the entrance exam? When its application form will be release?
The applicants who are interested to join the M.A course will have to have a Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university and final year students are eligible to apply. Applicants must have scored more than 55% in their final exams. Apart from this, an entrance exam will be conducted by the respective university for admission process. Only those applicants who qualify in the entrance exam will be given admission.

Normally, the M.A entrance exam notification for Presidency College will be published during the month of April/May. One can apply for the entrance exam through online or offline mode. They are:

- Applicants can get the entrance exam application form from the counter of the Presidency College directly.

- Applicants can also download the application from the official website of the Presidency College. Once the application form is filled out appropriately, application form must be dispatch it to the Presidency College administration office.

Official website - www.presidencychennai.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?