23rd December 2015, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

When are the classes commencing for M.Sc in applied psychology?

When I will be the classes are starting for M.Sc applied psychology and M.Sc psychology for the academic year because my UG complete by this year end and I would like to do M.Sc psychology.

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between MA Psychology and MA applied Psychology? Which one is to be preferred? Is it wise to take up MSc in Applied Psychology being in Arts field?
  2. M.Sc in Psychology is possible after B.A. in Psychology?
  3. Date of forms for M.Sc for Calcutta university? How to get admission in Calcutta University for Applied Psychology? Will there be any Diploma or Degree course in Psychology?
  4. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist?
  5. Which are the other government universities where I can do my Ph.D in Psychology? I have completed MSc in applied psychology with 70% marks from Bharathiar University(Distance Education)
  6. Can I apply for M.Phil after completing MSc in Applied Psychology from Annamalai University
  7. Colleges under DU offering M.A Psychology/Applied Psychology course?
  8. Procedure to apply for Applied Psychology course being a candidate pursuing ACCA?
  9. Prospects of getting admitted in BHU? Previous years question papers in Mathematics?
  10. Previous years question papers of MSc applied psychology?
  11. Is it possible to enter in Psychology course with MSc in life science qualification?
  12. From which institute should I do my MSc in Applied Psychology
  13. Scope of doing MSc in Applied Psychology? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which has better job prospects - Applied Psychology or Psychology Honours?
  15. Can I do MSc Psychology after completing B.A Psychology
  16. Is it possible to do MSc in Psychology?
  17. Scope of Applied Psychology? Can I be a Psychologist or Psychiatrist after this course?
  18. Difference between Applied Psychology and Clinical Psychology?
8th May 2016, 12:56 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When are the classes commencing for M.Sc in applied psychology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
When I will be the classes are starting for M.Sc applied psychology and M.Sc psychology for the academic year because my UG complete by this year end and I would like to do M.Sc psychology.
The classes are commencing in the month of August 2016 for M.Sc in Applied Psychology. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in graduation with psychology as one of the subjects with at least 50% marks from a recognized university. There will be an entrance examination for the admission to the course. The duration of the course is 2 years. You can study the course in various universities in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?