28th December 2015, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get admission to study distance M.Phil course in Delhi University for English postgraduate of IGNOU? Course duration and fee expenses?

Hello,
I am 52 years old, citizen and resident of Mauritius. I have completed my B.A. in English from Delhi University. I have scored less than 50% marks. I did my M.A. in English from distance learning from IGNOU and scored 55% marks. I want to do my M.Phil from distance learning, from the University of Delhi. I like to know the requirements for admission, course duration of the course and fees expenses for this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Fees and duration of PhD in English at Delhi University
  2. Percentage required in 12th UP Board to study B.Com in Delhi University? Total fee expenses of study?
  3. Course duration and fee expenses to study LLB in IGNOU for a candidate who has completed B.Com General about 20 years ago?
  4. M.Phil in English from DU after M.A in English from distance education? Minimum marks required? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I study LLB after completing B.A.? List of colleges in Delhi with fee expenses and course duration?
  6. Course duration and fee expenses to study MCA in Delhi University for BCA student of Bangalore University?
  7. Fee structure of B.A. course in IGNOU?
  8. Universities which are offering M.Phil in English through distance?
  9. When the application form for admission in B.Ed will be distributed by IGNOU? Fee expenses of B.Ed in IGNOU?
  10. Where to get the forms for B.Ed through correspondence?
  11. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in IGNOU if secured 76.88% in 12th PSEB and 66% in Mathematics? Fee expenses and documents required to submit?
  12. Detailed information, course duration and total fee expenses to study B.A. in Astrology?
  13. Eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration of BCA in IGNOU?
  14. How to do Ph.D or M.Phil? I have scored 56% in M.A English
  15. Detailed admission procedure to study Distance M.Tech for MCA postgraduate of IGNOU?
  16. M.Phil in English with 54.9% marks in MA English? -- [New]
  17. List of colleges for M.Phil degree through correspondence in visakhapatnam? What's the eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration?
  18. Selection process and entrance exam for doing PhD in IGNOU for M.Phil postgraduate?
8th May 2016, 12:53 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get admission to study distance M.Phil course in Delhi University for English postgraduate of IGNOU? Course duration and fee expenses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am 52 years old, citizen and resident of Mauritius. I have completed my B.A. in English from Delhi University. I have scored less than 50% marks. I did my M.A. in English from distance learning from IGNOU and scored 55% marks. I want to do my M.Phil from distance learning, from the University of Delhi. I like to know the requirements for admission, course duration of the course and fees expenses for this course.
Sorry, the M.Phil course is not available in distance mode in Delhi University. It is only available in regular mode. You can study the course in some other universities. The details of courses available in distance mode is available in the link Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?