10th September 2015, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

When the counselling of Bangalore University M.Com course will be started?

Hello,
When is the M.Com counselling starts in Bangalore University? Kindly let me know about the date immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Which university offers M.Com? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  2. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  3. When the counselling will be started in Anna University for a candidate who has secured 1214 rank in BBA-CET?
  4. Which University is a better choice for me to join M.Com course after completion of B.Com course from Kakatiya University?
  5. Which is the best course after B.Com. for getting good jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which are the colleges offering M.Com course in Bangalore? Procedure to join Viz entrance/Counseling? I have completed B.Com from Bangalore university during May
  7. How to pursue M.Com in best university which offers quality study material and placement? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  8. Which are the M.Com offering colleges in Bangalore or Mysore? Procedure to join?
  9. When the counselling of Tamil Nadu Diploma in Nursing will be started?
  10. Can I become an architecture? What is the salary?
  11. Fee for M.Com (Computers) and M.Com general courses at Osmania University?
  12. Which will be more easier to do between CS and CA course?
  13. How to take admission for M.Com in Karachi University?
  14. Bangalore University M.Com Consumer Behaviour and Marketing Research Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. What is the scope of M.Com after B.Com
  16. Previous year Question Papers of 1st semester M.Com of Bangalore University?
  17. How can I apply for CSS Scholarship if B.Tech counselling is not started?
  18. What is the procedure for Re-Counseling?
15th November 2015, 12:03 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the counselling of Bangalore University M.Com course will be started?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
When is the M.Com counselling starts in Bangalore University? Kindly let me know about the date immediately. Thank you!

The Bangalore University M.Com counselling was held on 04/08/2015 & 05/08/2015.

The dates are mentioned in the university website.

You can check the same in the link given http://bangaloreuniversity.ac.in/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/1a.Admission-Notification-2015-16-300715.pdf.

If you have any clarifications you can contact the university through mail or directly.
24th August 2016, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When the counselling of Bangalore University M.Com course will be started?

When is the M.Com recounselling of Bangalore university let me know the date immediately thank you
16th November 2020, 06:41 AM
Unregistered

How to edit the application . If they give edit option, become I did 1 mistake in application form so I have to currect it
22nd November 2020, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Hello, Kindly please let me know when will the website be available to apply for counselling for m.com....nd the last date of applying for counselling
24th December 2021, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

I have to add my last semester marks when is edit option is available please let me know
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?