22nd December 2021, 02:38 AM
Unregistered

Which is the best course after BSc IT MSc or MBA or MCA?

Hi, I'm studying in BSc IT in 3rd year. Can anyone tell me which is the best course after graduation? MSc or Post Graduation or MBA or MCA?

23rd December 2021, 05:31 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which is the best course after BSc IT MSc or MBA or MCA?

Msc and Mba are much better options than Mca for better job and future after bsc.

Minimum Eligibility for MSc:- The candidate must have pursued a Bachelor's degree in relevant specialization with 50-60% minimum aggregate.

The basic eligibility criteria for MBA (full-time) is graduation in any discipline or equivalent from a recognised university.

Most of the institutes follow the minimum score criteria in Graduation which is 50 per cent in average or equivalent
24th December 2021, 06:39 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Which is the best course after BSc IT MSc or MBA or MCA?

Which is the best course after BSc IT MSc or MBA or MCA?

MCA means master in computer application and this is a very good course. MBA is a management course i.e. Master in business management it is a good course and job placement in this field is also good. You can go for MSc which is also a master's degree and a good course.

MBA has the best packages as compared to any other courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?