10th November 2015, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

When the entrance exam of Master of Physiotherapy will be conducted by Manipal University?

Hi,
I am Dr. Alpesh Gohil. I want to know about exam date for Master of Physiotherapy entrance exam of Manipal University. So, please let me know about that. Thanks in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. List of entrance exams to study Master of Physiotherapy course for an Intern?
  2. Scholarship for pursuing Master in Physiotherapy from USA?
  3. Universities offering Ph.D in Physiotherapy? Previous questions papers for Ph.D in Physiotherapy entrance exam?
  4. Eligibility criteria and cutoff marks required in entrance exam to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Manipal University?
  5. Entrance exam date for Masters of Physiotherapy?
  6. Admission procedure to study Master of Physiotherapy in Delhi University? Entrance exams to get admission?
  7. List of universities which offer Master of Physiotherapy course in Abroad
  8. Can I study Master of Physiotherapy after completing Bachelor of Physiotherapy course in Abroad? Entrance exam and requirements to study?
  9. Whether pursuing Master's degree in Physiotherapy from CMJ University is valid in Abroad?
  10. Which colleges offer Master in Physiotherapy in Women's Health? When is the entrance exam date?
  11. Procedure and eligibility to get admission for study Master of Physiotherapy in any college of Mumbai?
  12. Entrance exams and colleges for Master of Physiotherapy? Procedure to apply for the entrance exam?
  13. Admission procedure and entrance exam to study Master of Physiotherapy in AIIMS?
  14. Information about the dates of entrance exam for Masters in Physiotherapy?
  15. Admission procedure to study Master of Physiotherapy in B.J. Medical College for other university's candidate? -- [New]
  16. MPT colleges in Pune -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to do master degree if I am a student of BBA in Sikkim Manipal University
  18. Entrance exams available to study Master of Physiotherapy in US?
29th November 2015, 02:01 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the entrance exam of Master of Physiotherapy will be conducted by Manipal University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I am Dr. Alpesh Gohil. I want to know about exam date for Master of Physiotherapy entrance exam of Manipal University. So, please let me know about that. Thanks in advance.

The admission for the course is open.

The closing date for application for the MPT is 15th May 2016.

The entrance test will be held on 23.05.2016 to 25.05.2016.

Candidates can select the test schedule of their choice in the Online Test Booking System.

The aspirant can check the details in the website http://manipal.edu/soahs-manipal/programs/program-list/master-in-physiotherapy-soahs-mangalore/eligibility.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?