10th May 2013, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure for MCS?

completed graduation in computer science.have to do mcs?

27th June 2013, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission procedure for MCS?

respected sir/mam, I have completed BSc(comp.sci) in this year 2013.I have got "First class with distinction with 74.05%" But I could not gave the Entrance for MCS of MIT college.Can I get admission for MCS.please send me ans. on [email protected] please!
1st January 2016, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is going to complete BCS and wants to go for MCS in pune so what is the procedure to have the admission? which collage do we select for it ? please mail ur replay on [email protected]
16th May 2016, 09:14 AM
sah.alok932

MCS is a master degree in computer science after completing bachelor of computer science.
It is a two year post graduation programme for candidates who have successfully completed bachelor of science in computer science,three year bachelor degree course at undergraduate level in computer science.In order to study master of computer science,it is mandatory to have studied bachelors degree of science in computer science,without completing bachelor degree in computer science one can not go for master degree in same.

The process is simple as it was while applying for bachelor of science after finishing intermediate.You need to apply and fill up forms for master degree course in various colleges/universities and wait for results to come.If your results are good and you have done well then easily get admission to study master of computer science without any hassle.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?