24th April 2012, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

How can I join PG in diploma in industrial health? When will be the notification be released?

hi,
i have completed my mbbs from andhra medical college visakhapatnm in 2010. i want to join in pg diplamo in industrial healh. so kindely tell me how can l join & usually when will the notification will be released?

12th March 2023, 02:09 AM
4700BC

Default Re: How can I join PG in diploma in industrial health? When will be the notification be released?

PG Diploma in Industrial Health is a one-year full-time course that covers various aspects of occupational health and safety management. The course is recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI) and is offered by various institutes across India.

To join PG Diploma in Industrial Health, you need to have a bachelor’s degree from the medical stream with at least 50% marks in aggregate. You also need to qualify for an entrance exam and a personal interview conducted by the respective institute. Some courses may also require two years of work experience.

The notification for admission to PG Diploma in Industrial Health may vary depending on the institute and the academic session. You can check the official websites of the institutes that offer this course for more details on admission procedure, eligibility criteria, fees structure, syllabus, etc.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?