5th October 2016, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and admission criteria to study M.E.(Water Resources Engineering) in Bharat Ratna Indira Gandhi College Of Engineering?

Can I know how to secure admission in M.E.(Water Resources Engineering) course in Bharat Ratna Indira Gandhi College Of Engineering? What is the admission criteria? And kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria also.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study B.E. Civil in S.S. Gandhi Government Engineering College? Is it beneficial to join M.S. College, Baroda?
  2. Can I get Indira Gandhi engineering college after getting 62 marks in UR category?
  3. Which stream of B.Tech is best in Indira Gandhi Engineering College? Fee structure with accommodation charges? -- [New]
  4. List of colleges offering Ph.D course in Library Science?
  5. Best Aeronautical Colleges in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of colleges of electrical diploma in Pune and Mumbai?
  7. Procedure and eligibility criteria for getting a job in Bharat Benz, Chinkara or Eicher for an Automobile Engineer?
  8. Which colleges will I get after scoring 87 marks in MP PET?
  9. Which course to join in software testing field?
  10. What are the government jobs for civil engineers? I am a student of 3rd year Civil
  11. Which are the EIE colleges available in AP?
  12. Which Government Colleges can I get after getting 2586 rank in WBJEE Non Medical? Which is the best among them for Mechanical?
  13. Will it be valuable to do M.E. Correspondence? Which university to prefer?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting admission in pantnagar engineering college?
  15. How many B.Tech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) seats are available in Indira Gandhi Delhi Technological University for Women?
  16. Cost of doing Aeronautical Engineering after 12th? Which is best Aeronautical Engineering college in Mumbai?
  17. Which are the colleges offering BCVT course in kerala?
  18. Procedure to transfer to a different college while studying in 1st year Civil Engineering in Bharat Engineering College?
8th October 2016, 12:04 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and admission criteria to study M.E.(Water Resources Engineering) in Bharat Ratna Indira Gandhi College Of Engineering?

You should have completed your B.E.(Water Resource Engineering) course from a recognized university having scored a minimum of 55% in aggregate in it.

After that you will have to clear an entrance test conducted by the the above mentioned Institute and after clearing the examination, you will be mist eligible to get admission in the course and can further on continue with your studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?