27th June 2015, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

Whether AIIMS offer Master of Physiotherapy course?

Hello Sir,
I want to know that AIIMS can provide Master
of Physiotherapy course? I am doing Graduation and
will surely do Post Graduation so I jut want to confirm.
Please let me know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Master of Physiotherapy course is offered in AFMC and AIIMS? Detailed procedure to get admission?
  2. List of universities which offer Master of Physiotherapy course in Abroad
  3. Any courses available in AIIMS for masters of Physiotherapy?
  4. Admission procedure and entrance exam to study Master of Physiotherapy in AIIMS?
  5. Scholarship for pursuing Master in Physiotherapy from USA?
  6. List of reputed colleges which offer Master of Physiotherapy in Abroad?
  7. Which colleges offer Master in Physiotherapy in Women's Health? When is the entrance exam date?
  8. Any course in AIIMS for Masters in Physiotherapy?
  9. From which government college to do masters in Physiotherapy after completing Bachelors in Physiotherapy? Does AIIMS conduct masters in Physiotherapy course? Procedure to apply for the course?
  10. Criteria for Physiotherapy internship in AIIMS?
  11. List of Government affiliated colleges which offer Master of Physiotherapy in India?
  12. How to do internship in AIIMS while in final year of Physiotherapy? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in AIIMS/PGI, Chandigarh to Bachelor of Physiotherapy student?
  14. Selection criteria for Internship after completion of bachelor of physiotherapy at AIIMS?
  15. How many courses are there for masters of physiotherapy after bachelor of physiotherapy
  16. What are the jobs available in Government sector for Master of Physiotherapy candidate?
  17. Whether pursuing Master's degree in Physiotherapy from CMJ University is valid in Abroad?
  18. Names of the entrance exams for MPT in India? What is the pattern of the exam and how to prepare for it?
29th June 2015, 08:05 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether AIIMS offer Master of Physiotherapy course?

No, I am sorry to say that AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Science) does not offer "Master of Physiotherapy" course. But instead of that, AIIMS offers "Ph.D in Physiotherapy" course. I am once again sorry to say that AIIMS offers Master of Physiotherapy course.

List of Courses offered by AIIMS are,

>> Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
>> Bachelor of Science in Nursing
>> Bachelor of Science in Nursing (Hons)
>> Bachelor of Science in Medical Technology (Hons)
>> Bachelor of Science in Opthalmic Techniques (Hons)
>> Doctor of Medicine in Anaesthesiology
>> Master of Surgery in Anatomy
>> Doctor of Medicine in Biochemistry
>> Doctor of Medicine in Venereology and Dermatology
>> Doctor of Medicine in Hematology
>> Doctor of Medicine in Forensic Medicine
>> Doctor of Medicine in Microbiology
>> Doctor of Medicine in Medicine

Some of the colleges offer Master of Physiotherapy course are, Nizam's Institute of Medical Sciences, Amar Jyoti Institute of Physiotherapy, Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Indian Institute of Health Education and Research, Patna Medical College, National Institute of Health Education and Research.

Click here for More details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?