8th January 2019, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Whether Gujarat Technological University offers MSc(Health and Yoga Therapy) course?

Hi friends, I just want to know that Chettinad Hospital and Research Institute, Kanchipuram provides MSc(Health and Yoga Therapy) course or not? Please let me know about the colleges as soon as possible. Waiting for your response.

13th January 2019, 03:16 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Gujarat Technological University offers MSc(Health and Yoga Therapy) course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I just want to know that Chettinad Hospital and Research Institute, Kanchipuram provides MSc(Health and Yoga Therapy) course or not? Please let me know about the colleges as soon as possible. Waiting for your response.

Sorry, Gujarat Technological University does not offer MSc (Health and Yoga Therapy) course. The Gujarat Technological University offers various other courses like Diploma Engineering, Diploma Pharmacy, Bachelor of Pharmacy, Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Architecture, Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology, MBA, MCA, Master of Engineering, Master of Pharmacy, Master in Technology Management, Master in Pharmacy Management, Master of Philosophy, Doctor of Philosophy, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?