23rd January 2019, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Whether PGDM course is recognized by UGC? Possibility to appear in UGC-NET through PGDM course?

Sir/Madam, I want to know about the PGDM courses whether are UGC recognized. Please tell me about such courses? Also tell me if I can appear for UGC NET examination after completion of PGDM course or not? Waiting for your response!

29th January 2019, 11:57 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether PGDM course is recognized by UGC? Possibility to appear in UGC-NET through PGDM course?

Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) course is not recognized by UGC. It is a diploma course offered by the institutes and recognised by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). It is an autonomous and not affiliated to any university. So you can not appear for UGC NET examination after completion of PGDM course. In order to be eligible to appear for UGC NET examination, you must have a Master's degree or equivalent in Humanities (including languages) and Social Science, Computer Science and Applications, Electronic Science etc. with at least 55% marks (50% marks in case of OBC (Non-creamy layer)/ SC/ ST/ PWD) from a UGC recognized university. Candidates who are currently in the final year of their Master’s program or those who are waiting for their final year results are eligible to appear for UGC NET.

Last edited by ppsahu; 31st January 2019 at 06:56 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?