23rd January 2019, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required and total expenses to study LLM(Intellectual Property Rights) for OBC candidate?

Hello everyone, I want to know about the fee expenses of LLM in Intellectual Property Rights course. And also the eligible qualification requires? Because I belong to OBC caste and no source for earning money. Please help me to know about this asap.

29th January 2019, 02:27 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required and total expenses to study LLM(Intellectual Property Rights) for OBC candidate?

The basic educational qualification required to study LLM(Intellectual Property Rights is that you must have passed 3 - 5 years bachelor's degree in law in Intellectual Property Rights course with a minimum aggregate score of 50% (45% for SC/ ST candidates) from any recognized university. Candidates who are pursuing their graduation in presently are also eligible to pursue. Candidates are selected based on the performance in the relevant entrance test conducted by the respective university. Tuition fee for this program ranges between Rs. 50,000 - 1,10,000/- per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?