16th November 2011, 10:09 PM
blackclaws

Dates of the various entrance exams in India for MSc or MSc Tech in Physics with special reference to Photonics?

sir, i want to know the dates of various entrance examinations in india for doing msc or msc tech in physics with special reference to photonics.. Thank you

3rd February 2012, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Dates of the various entrance exams in India for MSc or MSc Tech in Physics with special reference to Photonics?

Please inform about admission of msc in physics at kolkata
19th May 2012, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Dates of the various entrance exams in India for MSc or MSc Tech in Physics with special reference to Photonics?

When will the entrence exam for msc,physics of du held on
18th November 2012, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me the different entrance usually taken all over the india with rough dates of entrances
29th October 2013, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam,
I would be obliged if you could kindly inform me about the M.Sc entrance exams (biology) held in various universities .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?