27th January 2022, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Chartered accountant course if am 34 years old?

Am I eligible to apply for Chartered accountant course if am 34 years old? Can someone please let me know what is the age limit followed for the same? It will be really helpful if you can guide me with the minimum criteria which is needed? Awaiting for the response.

28th January 2022, 09:35 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Chartered accountant course if am 34 years old?

There is no age limit for chartered accountant and you have to pass certain .

First you need to clear common proficiency test, after qualifying in this you need to undergo an articleship with any practicing chartered account professional or company.Then you have a written exam for final chartered accountant which is divided into two groups.

As with CS you need to clear 3 level of subject with minimum 50% aggregate score in all then they have practical field internship

So you are eligible to apply for CA course at 34 years age
29th January 2022, 05:14 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Chartered accountant course if am 34 years old?

There is no ca age limit, ca is charted accountant and you have to pass certain exams. I would like to congratulate you on having such zeal and dedication to study. As far as your question is concerned, definitely, you can study CA or CS even if you are 34 years.
29th January 2022, 09:27 PM
Msdhoni02

Am I eligible to apply for Chartered accountant course if am 34 years old?

The answer is YES.

Because the ICAI says there is no age bar to apply for Chartered accountant course in India.

A chartered accountant earns above 8 lakhs per annum in India.
31st January 2022, 08:15 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to become Charted Accountant:

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is no certain age criteria required to apply for becoming Charted Accountant. The detailed eligibility criteria required is given below,

>> You should have passed both 10th and 12th classes successfully.

>> Candidates those who have completed 12th class with minimum 50% Mark's are eligible.

>> I can say that there is no age restriction to apply for this course. Hence you are certainly eligible for pursuing this course.
31st January 2022, 12:09 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for the Chartered Accountant course if you are 34 years old. CA doesn't have an age limit for registration, you can enroll in this course anytime. The minimum qualification required to apply for this course is a candidate must have passed 10+2 or graduation or master's degree with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board/university. For CA a candidate needs to appear for the CA examination at various levels which are conducted by the ICAI.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?