24th October 2015, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply in Indian P&T Accounts and Finance Services recruitment if completed B.Com in 4 years being a Chartered Accountant?

Hello Sir,
I have completed my B.Com and ICAI course. Now, I am a successful Chartered Accountant. But I have completed my B.Com in 4 years. I have 1 supplementary in my B.Com which I have cleared. I want to know I am eligible for Indian P&T Accounts and Finance Services or not? Can I apply for this recruitment?

19th September 2016, 01:49 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in Indian P&T Accounts and Finance Services recruitment if completed B.Com in 4 years being a Chartered Accountant?

Indian Air Force Airman or Education Instructors Trade recruitment notification has been released in the month of January, 2016. As the last date to apply for this recruitment is already over, I suggest you to apply for other Indian Air Force recruitment's. At present, Indian Air Force has issued official notification of Airman Group X and Y recruitment. The details of this recruitment are given below.

>> Candidates must have completed Intermediate in 10+2 pattern or its equivalent examination from education board recognized by COBSE or 3 years Diploma course in Engineering from a recognized university.

>> Candidates must have been born between 7th July, 1997 and 20th December 2000 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.

>> As the minimum qualification required is 12th class, you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.
19th September 2016, 02:07 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in Indian P&T Accounts and Finance Services recruitment if completed B.Com in 4 years being a Chartered Accountant?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for Indian P&T Accounts and Finance Services Recruitment:

If you have successfully passed B.Com by now then I am sure you are certainly eligible to apply for this Indian P&T Accounts and Finance Services Recruitment.

The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in this recruitment is "Graduate Degree" or a Bachelor degree from a recognized university. As the minimum qualification required is "Graduate Degree" if you successfully pass finally then you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?