19th July 2015, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for TCS and Infosys campus placement with 60% above in 10th, 12th and B.E 3rd year?

Sir/Mam,

I am a student of BE 3rd year in IT branch. I have 71% in 10th,67% in 12th and 64% in BE till 3nd year. Am i eligible for campus placement in infosys and TCS? Can someone please provide me the right answer on this? Awaiting for the reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for TCS and Infosys campus placement if I have less than 59% only in 12th? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible for infosys campus placement with 6 arrears till 3rd year?
  3. Is there any chance for me to get job in private companies via campus placement if I have 4 backlogs?
  4. Eligibility criteria for campus placement in Infosys?
  5. Am I eligible for campus placements with 4 backlogs?
  6. Am I eligible for campus placement in Infosys after scoring 71% in 10th, 67% in 12th and 64% in B.Tech?
  7. Am I eligible to site in campus placement with 60% above throughout studies?
  8. Am I eligible for Campus Recruitment of TCS, Infosys, IBM and Satyam having scored 65% in 10th, 69% in 12th and 7.5 CGPA till 3rd year of B.Tech in CSE with an academic gap of 1 year?
  9. Am I eligible for Campus Placement of Infosys having secured 64% in 10th, 66% in 12th and 68% in B.Tech up to 3rd year of B.Tech?
  10. Am I eligible for Campus Placement of Infosys having secured 58% in 10th and 70% upto 3rd year of B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible for campus placement in Infosys if I have 70% above marks till B.Tech 2nd year?
  12. Eligibility for Infosys campus placement with 66% in B.Tech (CS) upto 3rd year, 72% in Diploma (CS), 59% in 12th and 72% in 10th?
  13. Am I eligible for campus placement with 62% in 12th after improvement exam?
  14. Am I eligible for Infosys campus placement when I have less than 60% in 12th?
  15. Am I eligible for campus placement in tcs, hcl, wipro, accenture, infosys after scoring 58% in 10th and 67% in 12th?
  16. Am I eligible to attend TCS Off-Campus Interview if secured 75.67% in 10th, 65.71% in 12th and 6.71 CGPA upto 3rd year of B.Tech(EIE)?
  17. Am I eligible for campus placement in TCS, Infosys, WIPRO?
  18. Am I eligible for placement in L&T, Infosys, WIPRO, TCS after scoring 89.7% in 10th
19th July 2015, 02:19 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for TCS and Infosys campus placement with 60% above in 10th, 12th and B.E 3rd year?

You are eligible to apply for TCS, but you are ineligible to apply for Infosys. Let's see the eligibility criteria to apply for TCS and Infosys.

TCS Eligibility Criteria:

An applicant should have completed degree from a recognized university or equivalent qualification. An applicant must have secured at least 60% marks in aggregate in throughout their career. Maximum two years of gap in studies are eligible to apply with valid reason only. Even, final year of degree course may also apply. No active backlogs are allowed.

Infosys Eligibility Criteria:

An applicant should have completed degree from a recognized university or equivalent qualification. An applicant must have secured at least 65% marks in aggregate in throughout their career. Maximum two years of gap in studies are eligible to apply with valid reason only. Even, final year of degree course may also apply. No active backlogs are allowed.
19th July 2015, 10:44 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for TCS and Infosys campus placement with 60% above in 10th, 12th and B.E 3rd year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I am a student of BE 3rd year in IT branch. I have 71% in 10th,67% in 12th and 64% in BE till 3nd year. Am i eligible for campus placement in infosys and TCS? Can someone please provide me the right answer on this? Awaiting for the reply.
As per marks criteria, you are eligible for TCS recruitment but you are not eligible for Infosys. If you can scored 65% marks in B.E degree upto 7th semester then also you are eligible for Infosys.

TCS and Infosys are multinational companies.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for TCS is 60%. whereas, for Infosys it's 65%.

You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap in throughout the studies are not eligible for TCS and Infosys recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?