5th March 2015, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to attend IBM Interview if completed B.Tech in Bangalore but belongs to Guwahati?

Hello Friends,
I have studied in Bangalore.
I have completed my B.Tech in ECE.
There is an interview at IBM and I want to appear.
But I am from Guwahati. So, I am eligible to give
interview there?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to attend IBM on-campus interview with mentioned percentages for B.Tech last year student?
  2. Am I eligible to attend Interview of IBM and Wipro if secured 57% in 10th, 70% in 12th and 6.5 CGPA in B.Tech?
  3. Am I eligible for IBM after scoring 65% in B.Tech?
  4. List of companies in Bangalore in which I am eligible to attend the interview?
  5. When IBM will take off-campus interview in Kolkata?
  6. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 65% in B.Tech?
  7. Am I eligible to attend interview in HCL? I have completed B.E in EEE
  8. Previous year IBM question papers
  9. Am i eligible to attend for IIT interview after completing BCA
  10. What is the percentage required to attend the interview of IBM?
  11. Am I eligible for IBM and MCA course from VTU regular in Bangalore? I have completed BCA distance education
  12. How can I prepare to crack interview conducted by IBM?
  13. Am I eligible to attend for the Interview of Infosys being a candidate having a backlog in the 1st year of B.Tech course?
  14. How can I prepare to crack IBM Off-campus Interview being a MCA postgraduate?
  15. Can I join IBM with CAT scorecard? Detailed information about IBM entrance exam?
  16. Procedure to apply in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro?
  17. Eligibility criteria to be placed in companies like IBM, Apple Computers, Microsoft, Intel? Am I eligible to attend for the interviews in these companies having secured 70% in 10th, 72% in 12th, 80% in UG and 80% in PG? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am i eligible for IBM job? Aptitude, conceptual and interview questions?
6th March 2015, 08:53 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend IBM Interview if completed B.Tech in Bangalore but belongs to Guwahati?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Friends,
I have studied in Bangalore.
I have completed my B.Tech in ECE.
There is an interview at IBM and I want to appear.
But I am from Guwahati. So, I am eligible to give
interview there?
Yes, you can apply for IBM in Bangalore.

IBM is a reputed multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for IBM is,

IBM= 70%

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for IBM recruitment.

Selection process for IBM recruitment:-

1. Aptitude test
2. Technical interview
3. Personal interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?