5th March 2015, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack IBM Off-campus Interview being a MCA postgraduate?

Sir,
I have interview on next week
in IBM off campus in Kolkata.
Please tell me that what preparation is needed
for this interview. I have completed MCA this year.
Please help me.

7th March 2015, 11:56 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack IBM Off-campus Interview being a MCA postgraduate?

Preparation tips to crack IBM Off-campus Interview :-

- The first and foremost step to succeed in any Interview is knowing your basics well and doing your basics well.
- Knowing your basics involve knowledge of the professional course undertaken by you. You should know the basics, have expertise in atleast 2-3 areas and be confident while answering.
- Doing basics involve dressing neat and clean, combing tidily, smile on the face and manners while entering and leaving the interview room as well as the pitch of the voice which should be moderate while talking.
- You need to confident and have effective communication skills to express your views.
- Prepare answers to common technical and HR questions asked in IBM interview.
- Prepare 2-3 minute speech on training, internship and projects undertaken by you and prepare it well to answer questions from them as this is a common phenomenon in any interview process.
- Do not panic, accept if you do not know anything and aim to deliver your best and pave the interview towards your strong areas through your answers.
Attached Files
File Type: txt IBM Interview Questions.txt(693 Bytes, 50 views)
File Type: pdf Interview Skills That Win The Job.pdf(1.99 MB, 38 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?