17th January 2017, 03:25 PM
pushp0152

Am I eligible to become a Primary School Teacher after completing M.Sc IT and PGDCA? Do I have to write any entrance exam for joining?

Respected Sir, I have completed Post Graduation with M.Sc IT and then PGDCA, I want to become a Primary School Teacher so I want to know am I eligible to become a Primary School Teacher after completing M.Sc IT and PGDCA? Do I have to write any entrance exam for joining? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for government computer teacher in primary school and junior high school in UP? Is PGDCA holder eligible for computer teacher in government school?
  2. How can I become a Primary School Teacher after completing M.Com from IGNOU? -- [New]
  3. Can B.Ed. students apply for Primary Teacher posts in Government School of Delhi?
  4. Can i join Territorial Army being a Teacher at State Government primary school?
  5. Possibility to study M.Ed for a Government Primary Teacher?
  6. Can I become a Primary School Teacher after completing graduation in Commerce? What course should I do to become a Teacher or a Lecturer?
  7. Where should I do one year Primary Teacher Training? Will I have to write any entrance exam to do training?
  8. What is the minimum qualification required for Primary School Teacher job?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for teaching job in schools which are located in Uttar Pradesh?
  10. Is MBA graduates eligible to teach Accounts in High school?
  11. Any opportunity available for job after passing M.A, BSc, B.Ed?
  12. How can i join as a Primary Teacher in government school?
  13. Which jobs are available in Government sector for JBT Qualified students?
  14. When will be the next primary school teacher entrance exam? What is the date of the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible to apply for primary school teacher job after completion of diploma course?
  16. Eligibility to become a teacher after 12th class with 83% marks?
  17. Teaching job after passing 12th this year
  18. Procedure followed to change from one primary school to other as a Teacher?
20th January 2017, 08:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to become a Primary School Teacher after completing M.Sc IT and PGDCA? Do I have to write any entrance exam for joining?

For primary teachers job, you need to have graduation along with B.Ed or D.Ed qualification. At present qualification, you can try for job at private schools but chances of selection are not good because you don't have B.Ed.

Most of the schools these days prefer B.Ed candidates. If there is non availability of B.Ed candidates, then you have chance of selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?