28th January 2017, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Procedure followed to change from one primary school to other as a Teacher?

Sir/Mam, I am a teacher in one of the primary school and wanted to change to another primary school which is near my home. Can you please tell me what is the procedure which I need to follow for it? Is it possible to change the school or not? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Can B.Ed. students apply for Primary Teacher posts in Government School of Delhi?
  2. Can I get a job as a Primary Maths Teacher in Kukatpally School? Please tell me the procedure to apply for the job?
  3. How can I become a Primary School Teacher after completing M.Com from IGNOU? -- [New]
  4. What is the procedure followed to apply for primary teacher at KV school in Hyderabad after completion of B.Com and B.Ed course?
  5. What is the procedure to apply for teacher post in Kendriya Vidyalaya school? When there will be vacancy in the school?
  6. How can i join as a Primary Teacher in government school? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the procedure we need to follow to change school while doing 9th standard?
  8. What is the minimum qualification required for Primary School Teacher job?
  9. What is the criteria followed for selecting government teacher in primary school for ex-servicemen?
  10. Can I become a Primary School Teacher after completing graduation in Commerce? What course should I do to become a Teacher or a Lecturer?
  11. Can i get Australian Visa for doing job there being a Private School primary teacher?
  12. Eligibility criteria for government computer teacher in primary school and junior high school in UP? Is PGDCA holder eligible for computer teacher in government school?
  13. What is the age limit for D.Ed primary school teacher to apply in ZP School?
  14. What is the procedure followed to get Delhi government school primary teacher job?
  15. What is the procedure and vacancy available to apply for Kenriya Vidyalaya school?
  16. Am I eligible to become a Primary School Teacher after completing M.Sc IT and PGDCA? Do I have to write any entrance exam for joining?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for primary school teacher job after completion of diploma course?
  18. How to get MCD primary school teachers job? I am a PG Political Science
31st January 2017, 08:46 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure followed to change from one primary school to other as a Teacher?

In order to change the School to other primary School, you must have to give the application form to the present school that you want to leave the teaching job in that School and want to start your career in some other School and submit it in the School office. After that apply for the teacher post in other School where you want to teach. If you qualify as a teacher in that respective School, you can leave the present School and can shift to the other School.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?