19th July 2015, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for campus placement for Accenture, Infosys and Deloitte if I have more than 60% marks through out studies?

Am I eligible for campus placement for Accenture,Infosys,Deloitte (10th:80,12th:71,B.Sc(IT):65,MCA: 67.
I was having only one KT in MCA 2nd Year.
so am i eligible.....? Can someone please let me know the answer soon? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. When Accenture will take On-Campus Drive in Haryana? Is there any Joint Campus Interview?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for infosys campus placement with 55% marks in PUC?
  3. Is it necessary to maintain 60% aggregate in B.Tech 1st year to be eligible for placements?
  4. Am I eligible for campus placement in Infosys, Accenture and Wipro with 64% aggregate in B.Tech?
  5. Can I be eligible for companies like Accenture, Infosys, NIT after scoring 55% aggregate?
  6. Am I eligible to site in campus placement with 60% above throughout studies?
  7. Is there any negative marking applicable for Infosys aptitude test?
  8. Will I be able to sit in campus placement for Infosys, Wipro, Accenture or TCS after scoring 64% in 10th, 68% marks in 12th and 80% in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible for campus placement in tcs, hcl, wipro, accenture, infosys after scoring 58% in 10th and 67% in 12th?
  10. How should I prepare for my campus placement in Infosys and Accenture?
  11. Am i elligible for on campus placement of Infosys with overall 60% marks?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria asked for Infosys off-campus placement?
  13. Will I be eligible to attend the campus interviews of Wipro, Accenture and Infosys after scoring 65% marks till 6th semester?
  14. Am I eligible for Accenture campus placement if I have a year gap in studies?
  15. Am I eligible for TCS and Infosys campus placement if I have less than 59% only in 12th? -- [New]
  16. Can I get job in TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys if having 4 years of work experience in Syntel?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria for campus placement in Infosys?
  18. Will I be eligible for On-Campus Placement with 2 years of gap in studies?
19th July 2015, 02:07 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for campus placement for Accenture, Infosys and Deloitte if I have more than 60% marks through out studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible for campus placement for Accenture,Infosys,Deloitte (10th:80,12th:71,B.Sc(IT):65,MCA: 67.
I was having only one KT in MCA 2nd Year.
so am i eligible.....? Can someone please let me know the answer soon? Thank you!
Yes, you are eligible for all mentioned companies.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Accenture, Infosys and Deloitte are,

Accenture= 60%

Infosys and Deloitte=65%

You should not have any pending backlogs.

Candidates having more than two years gap in throughout the studies are not eligible for Accenture, Infosys and Deloitte recruitment.

Process of Accenture, Infosys and Deloitte recruitment-

Aptitude Test
Technical test
HR
19th July 2015, 07:15 PM
pointer01

Default Re: Am I eligible for campus placement for Accenture, Infosys and Deloitte if I have more than 60% marks through out studies?

Firstly you should clear all your current backlogs as the reputed companies do not allow those candidate to sit for its placement those who had a backlogs.So firstly you clear all your backlogs then sit for the placement.As its basic criteria are-

1-60% in 10th.
2-60% in 12th.
3-60% in graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?