20th September 2017, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for campus placement if I have 3 years gap between 12th standard and B.Tech?

I have 3 years gap between 12 and B.Tech during gap I have done hardware networking which duration is 1 year. So, I am confused for placement. So, please give detail for those in which I am eligible for off-campus and on-campus placement. Please give the company name in which I am eligible? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for campus placements in TCS if I have 1 year gap between 10th and 12th and 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  2. Am I eligible for campus placement with 57 percentage marks in 12th and 7.43 CGPA till 5th semester?
  3. Is it possible to get into job via Campus Placement if I have 2 years study gap?
  4. Am I eligible for infosys campus placement if I have 59% marks in 12th and 2 years study gap?
  5. Am I eligible for iGATE campus placement having 1 year gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  6. Am I eligible for campus placement with 62% in 12th after improvement exam?
  7. Am i eligible for campus placement with 65% in BE?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for TCS campus placement if I have scored only 56.84% marks in 10th?
  9. Am I eligible for syntel campus placement if I have 1 year gap in studies?
  10. Will my campus placement get affected if I have 3 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  11. Can I apply for On-Campus Placement if scored 36 marks in 12th Chemistry being a BTech(ECE) student? -- [New]
  12. Will my campus placement chances get affected due to 3 years gap between 12th and Graduation?
  13. I have 3 Gap Years, will I still be eligible for Placements? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible for engineering campus placement with 1 year gap between 12th?
  15. Will I be eligible for On-Campus Placement with 2 years of gap in studies?
  16. Am I eligible for Syntel Campus Placement having 1 year gap between 10th and 12th and another year gap between 12th and BE?
  17. Can I attend Mahindra-Satyam On-Campus drive if having 2 years of gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  18. Am I eligible for campus placement after scoring 86% in 10th, 81% in 12th and 60% in all semester
22nd September 2017, 02:19 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for campus placement if I have 3 years gap between 12th standard and B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have 3 years gap between 12 and B.Tech during gap I have done hardware networking which duration is 1 year. So, I am confused for placement. So, please give detail for those in which I am eligible for off-campus and on-campus placement. Please give the company name in which I am eligible? Thanks!

Each company has their own campus placement eligibility regarding marks and gap period. Some companies prefer students without a gap period for attending campus placement. Some companies allow only two year gap period for campus placement. Therefore, you have to check the eligibility criteria for attending campus placement with your college placement office. There are some companies which allow students with a gap period for campus placement. You have to convince the interview panel about the gap period. You should have scored over 60% marks in 10th, 12th and Graduation to attend the campus drive.
22nd September 2017, 06:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for campus placement if I have 3 years gap between 12th standard and B.Tech?

There shouldn't be any gap between studies, if you are looking for campus interview at top IT companies. These companies are specific about gaps and they prefer candidates without any gap.

Hence, you can apply for campus interview, but you must have good enough reason to support your gap.
22nd September 2017, 06:35 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible to for appearing in Campus Placements. The minimum educational qualification required is as follows.

>> You must have completed graduation with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university.

>> Companies generally allow candidates to have a maximum of 1 year between the studies.

>> If gap is more than above 1 year, then candidate has to apply a request form showing the valid reason for having the gap between the studies.

>> But basically it depends on the concerned colleges/ organization. In most of the cases, a maximum of 1 year gap is allowed.
22nd September 2017, 07:53 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

The Eli criteria required to attend campus placement drive varies from company to company. Some companies allow one-year study gap whereas some other companies allow two-year study gap to be eligible to participate in campus placement drive. So, before attending any campus placement drive, I suggest you to check the eligibility criteria required to participate in the respective company campus placement drive.
22nd September 2017, 11:55 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Since, most of the reputed companies do not allow those candidates who are having more than two years of gap between their study, so you are not eligible for campus placement for most of the companies.
Most companies demand 60% marks in throughout education career. Also candidates must not have any backlog as well as more than 2 years of gab in studies.
Since, you haven't mentioned you B.Tech stream/field, so it is quite not possible for me to provide you appropriate answer for you query.
27th October 2017, 06:19 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Every company has different criteria for the selection. As per the criteria you are not eligible for MNC companies.

You will get a good job in startup companies but not in MNC.
After gaining more than 2 years of experience you will be eligible for MNC companies.
You can apply for any startup company.

To get a job in startup company a candidate must have good technical knowledge.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?