20th June 2015, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for campus placement in Infosys, Accenture and Wipro with 64% aggregate in B.Tech?

Am I eligible for campus placement in infosys,accenture,wipro!
I have secured 74% in 10 th,in 12th I got 66% and upto 5th semester b.tech my aggregate is 64.08%!!!! Can you please answer me soon on the same? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be able to sit in campus placement for Infosys, Wipro, Accenture or TCS after scoring 64% in 10th, 68% marks in 12th and 80% in B.Tech?
  2. Is it necessary to maintain 60% aggregate in B.Tech 1st year to be eligible for placements?
  3. Can I be eligible for companies like Accenture, Infosys, NIT after scoring 55% aggregate?
  4. Am I eligible for campus placement in tcs, hcl, wipro, accenture, infosys after scoring 58% in 10th and 67% in 12th? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible for campus placement in TCS, Infosys, WIPRO?
  6. Am I eligible for campus placements with 4 backlogs?
  7. Am I eligible for campus placement with 62% in 12th after improvement exam?
  8. Am I eligible for campus placement in MNC companies with 54% in 12th?
  9. Am I eligible for campus recruitment in TCS, Infosys , IBM, WIPRO and Accenture after securing 83% in 10th?
  10. Will I be eligible to attend the campus interviews of Wipro, Accenture and Infosys after scoring 65% marks till 6th semester?
  11. Can I get job in TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys if having 4 years of work experience in Syntel?
  12. From which semester infosys will ask for the marks aggregate to be eligible for campus placement?
  13. When will be the offcampus placement happen for Accenture and Wipro in Lucknow?
  14. Am I eligible for campus placements in Infosys, Wipro, Accenture or TCS after scoring 77% in 10th, 58.4% in 12th and 75% in B.E? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Will I be eligible for campus interview of Infosys, Wipro, TCS after scoring 7.4/10?
  16. Which programming course to do before appearing in Wipro, Infosys or Accenture campus recruitment?
  17. Am I eligible for Infosys Campus Placement after scoring 87% in 10th, 82% in 12th and 65% in B.Tech?
  18. Am I eligible for placement in L&T, Infosys, WIPRO, TCS after scoring 89.7% in 10th
20th June 2015, 09:18 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for campus placement in Infosys, Accenture and Wipro with 64% aggregate in B.Tech?

Yes, you are eligible for the recruitment drive of Accenture since it has 60% as the eligibility criteria. On the other hand, I am extremely sorry to state that you will not be eligible for the recruitment drive of Wipro since it asks for 65% aggregate in the B.Tech course. For Infosys, you need to wait for the notice from your college, since Infosys changes its eligibility criteria from college to college. In some colleges it has 60 % while in some it has 65%.
21st June 2015, 12:13 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for campus placement in Infosys, Accenture and Wipro with 64% aggregate in B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible for campus placement in infosys,accenture,wipro!
I have secured 74% in 10 th,in 12th I got 66% and upto 5th semester b.tech my aggregate is 64.08%!!!! Can you please answer me soon on the same? Thank you!
You are eligible for Wipro, Accenture recruitment.

Infosys, Accenture and Wipro are the reputed international companies.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Infosys, Accenture and Wipro are,

Wipro=50%(B.Tech=60%)

Infosys= 65%

Accenture=60%

You should not have any pending backlogs.

Candidates having more than two years gap in throughout the studies are not eligible for Infosys, Accenture and Wipro recruitment.

Process of Infosys, Accenture and Wipro recruitment-

Aptitude Test
Technical test
HR
23rd June 2015, 12:15 PM
reconnect

Yes you are eligible to sit in the placement cell for these companies as there basic criteria are-

*60% in 10th.
*60% in 12th.
*60% through out your B.tech.

As your marks are above these criteria so your are eligible for these companies.

All The Best...
18th August 2015, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for campus placement in Infosys, Accenture and cts, Wipro with 63% aggregate in B.Tech?
28th August 2015, 10:01 PM
newmoon06

Eligibility criteria for Infosys is-

1-Minimum 65% in 10th.
2-Minimum 65% in 12th.
3-Minimum 65% in B.Tech without any current backlogs.

Eligibility criteria for Wipro is-

1-Minimum 55% in 10th.
2-Minimum 60% in 12th.
3-Minimum 65% in B.Tech without any current backlogs.

Eligibility criteria for Accenture is-

1-Minimum 60% in 10th.
2-Minimum 60% in 12th.
3-Minimum 60% in B.Tech without any current backlogs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?