4th August 2015, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for IT Companies Campus Placement if socred 65% above in 10th, 12th and B.Tech?

Sir/Mam,

I am doing B.Tech in CSE 7th sem i never had any backlogs and my percentages are as follows

10- 71%
12- 77%
B.tech aggregate upto 6th Sem - 66.7 %

Am I eligible for campus placement of Infosys and various IT companies?

Related Questions:
4th August 2015, 01:56 PM
@bhijeetearns

Default Re: Am I eligible for IT Companies Campus Placement if socred 65% above in 10th, 12th and B.Tech?

Hi............,

Companies like Infosys , Tech Mahindra, Satyam generally ask for percentage above 80 at Interview level.
But do not get disappointed as you are eligible for the entrance exam to these companies.
So give there written exam and get good marks , this will help you in qualifying the interview level....
What else matter is ---
# Your attire at Interview
# Your passion towards the sector
# Your knowledge towards the sector
# Your knowledge of companies in this sector

Thanks
4th August 2015, 02:46 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for IT Companies Campus Placement if socred 65% above in 10th, 12th and B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I am doing B.Tech in CSE 7th sem i never had any backlogs and my percentages are as follows

10- 71%
12- 77%
B.tech aggregate upto 6th Sem - 66.7 %

Am I eligible for campus placement of Infosys and various IT companies?
As per marks criteria, you are eligible for Infosys recruitment.

Infosys is a multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Infosys recruitment is 65%. You should not have any pending backlogs. More than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Infosys recruitment.
4th August 2015, 03:39 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are very certainly eligible to attend IT companies recruitment process. The minimum percentage required in Graduate Degree is "60% marks" only and there are some companies which ask candidates to have minimum 65% marks through out the academics. Since you have scored more than 65% marks throughout your academics, you do not need to worry about the eligibility criteria. The percentage you have secured till your 6th semester is 66.7% marks, you need to score more than 67% marks to maintain the same percentage criteria. Make sure you secure more than 67% marks in 7th and 8th Semesters too in order to be eligible. Try to get good command over programming languages namely,C language, C++, Java, Oracle, .NET, Linux, PHP, UNIX and Data structures in order to be selected easily. Since you meet the required percentage and eligibility criteria, you can attend campus recruitments.
4th August 2015, 06:35 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for IT companies Campus Placement after scored 65% above in 10th, 12th and B.Tech.

Eligibility for IT companies campus placement :

Candidate must have secured more than 65% in 10th and 12th and more than 60% in B.Tech.
Candidate must not have any live backlog.
Candidate should not have more than 1 year gap during studies.
4th August 2015, 09:22 PM
guru rama Hruday

Infosys there must 68% in btech but there are some more MNC companies are there u can go for it namely IBM, ROBERT BOSCH, TECHMAHINDRA, TCS etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?