9th February 2015, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

List of companies which I am eligible for campus placements?

Sir/Mam,

I am Prince Singh got 73% in Btech till date,69% in 12th,55%in 10th,could u please tell me list of company in which i am eligible for campus placement,or some other possible solution for me to get job as i am btech(CSE branch) final year student .

28th February 2015, 01:52 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: List of companies which I am eligible for campus placements?

It's difficult to apply for jobs when most of the bigger MNC companies coming in for campus placement to college demands 60% above marks through out studies, so am afraid that you won't be eligible for most of them or atleast 95% of the companies coming in for campus placement. The common eligibility criteria asked by the MNC companies is as follows,

-> 60% above througout studies i.e 10th, 12th and UG/PG degree.

-> Good technical and communication skills.

-> No current backlogs.

So, listing down the companies you will be eligible for is not that easy as there are very few smaller scale startups and MNC are there who take in candidates for there skills but not via campus placements. You need to spend some time for hunting down these companies and start applying for them. Ensure that you are building up yourself technically being an Computer Science Engineer. Learn more and try to innovate some new projects which will lead you for a better job. CLICK HERE!! to know about some latest openings and apply for them if your profile gets matched!
18th September 2015, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies which I am eligible for campus placements?

Hi I have done btech from cse branch one year later but still having 2 backlogs. Em I eligible to get a job in any of the it company. Please guide me.
Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?