20th September 2017, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a job in Accenture, Capgemini or Wipro with a gap after 12th and in B.E?

Am I eligible to get the job in Accenture, Capgemini, and Wipro with a gap after 12th and in B.tech within 2 years no backlogs pass within year, but some health problem. Can you please give me the criteria which are followed for the same? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get job in Accenture, Capgemini and Wipro with a gap after 12th and in B.E. due to backlog?
  2. Is one year gap between 11th and 12th standard allowed in CAPGEMINI?
  3. Can I join IT companies like Wipro, Syntel, TCS, Capgemini, Cognizant, TechMahindra, Accenture being a BCA graduate with 6 month gap?
  4. Eligibility for Job in Software MNCs like Wipro, Capgemini, Accenture etc.?
  5. Am I eligible for TCS and CTS, Capgemini, Accenture and WIPRO
  6. Am I eligible for Accenture, TCS, Wipro and other MNCs having scored 65% in B.Tech, 62% in 12th and 48% in 10th class with a gap of 3 years?
  7. Am I eligible for IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys and Accenture? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Should I quit job from Capgemini if selected in Wipro Technologies? -- [New]
  9. Which is better to join among Accenture and Capgemini to start career in IT sector?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for the job in TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Syntel and L&T Accentury after BCA from MJPRU?
  11. Job in Accenture after 68% marks in graduation?
  12. Am I eligible to get job in Accenture, Capgemini and Cognizant if dropped 2 years after 12th being a B.E. final year student?
  13. Can I get job in TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys if having 4 years of work experience in Syntel?
  14. Eligibility to get job in CAPGEMINI for a candidate who has gap in his academics?
  15. Am I eligible to get job in Wipro if secured 55% in 12th and having a gap of 3 years between 12th and B.E.?
  16. Eligibility to get job in Accenture, Tech Mahindra, TCS and Wipro with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  17. Is it possible to get into job via Campus Placement if I have 2 years study gap?
  18. Can I get job in Accenture if completed B.Tech(ECE) with a backlog?
22nd September 2017, 07:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job in Accenture, Capgemini or Wipro with a gap after 12th and in B.E?

You can try for interviews at the mentioned companies, but selection is purely based on the performance in the interview. If you have good skills and perform well in interview, then surely you will get a job.

Gap is definitely a factor, but you must have a strong reason to support it. If the gap is due to unavoidable circumstances, then you might not face any issues.
22nd September 2017, 08:01 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job in Accenture, Capgemini or Wipro with a gap after 12th and in B.E?

Yes, you are eligible to get a job in Accenture, Capgemini or Wipro with a gap between 12th standard and B.E. You should have minimum 60% aggregate marks throughout studies to be eligible to attend the placement drives conducted by the companies. You should have good Aptitude, Technical and Communication skills to get a job in top MNC companies.
22nd September 2017, 10:22 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

In general, one year gap between the studies is allowed as per some of the organizations.

But for Accenture and Capgemini like companies a maximum of 2 years gap is allowed as far as my best knowledge is concerned.

So, I can say that you are eligible to get job in companies like Accenture, Capgemini..etc., or else gap below 2 years is allowed.

The minimum educational qualification required is B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.E/ M.Tech from a recognized university with minimum 60% throughout the academics.

There must not be any pending backlogs in order to be eligible.
23rd September 2017, 12:05 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Let me inform you that in most of the companies 2 years of gap between study is acceptable. So, there will be absolutely no problem in getting job in Accenture, Capgemini or Wipro but make sure you satisfy the eligibility criterion.
Eligibility criteria:
>You must have 60% marks throughout in your study career.
>You must not have any pending backlog.
>You must not have more than 2 years of gap between your studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?