15th February 2016, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a job in IT companies after completion of B.Sc course?

After completion of b.sc can i get job in It companies.what must be need to get the job i mean knowledge? What is the minimum eligibility criteria followed? Can someone please provide me the information on the same soon? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  2. What type of job will I get after completion of BSc Physics?
  3. Am i eligible for a good job in companies ? I have scored 63% in 10th, 40% in 12th and 55% in BSc
  4. What to do choose after passing B.Com general
  5. Is it possible for me to get the software job after completion of B.Tech course with 65% marks?
  6. Am I eligible to get a Job after completion of B.Sc in Chemistry from DU?
  7. Is it possible for me to get a good software company job after completion of B.Tech IT course with 69% marks?
  8. After MSc Chemistry any good jobs available? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Career prospects after completion of B.Sc in Life Sciences? In which Companies I can get Jobs after completion of this course? What will be the salaries offered after completion of this course?
  10. Availability of jobs in MNC for undergraduates in IT field?
  11. Am I eligible to get a job in IT or Government companies after scoring 60.82% in B.Tech ECE?
  12. What are the job opportunities after completion of BSc? I am pursuing BSc food and nutrition
  13. Am I eligible for MNCs job or other companies job?
  14. What type of jobs are available to apply after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics?
  15. What should I do after 12th if Chemistry and Physics are my preferences? Which line should I select?
  16. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?
  17. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?
  18. For which companies am I eligible after securing 78% in MCA, 74% in BSc and 58.8% in 12th
15th February 2016, 10:30 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job in IT companies after completion of B.Sc course?

Although you will not be eligible for most of the IT companies but there are opportunities for you after completion of B.Sc course. Most of the IT companies do not recruit B.Sc graduates since their clients want candidates who have pursued education in the structure - 10, 10+2 and 10+2+4 or 10+2+3+2. Hence you will not be eligible for most of the IT companies. However, you can join Wipro under Wipro Wista and Wase programme. The detailed notification of the programme is attached below for your reference.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Wase_and_Wista.pdf(2.15 MB, 4 views)
15th February 2016, 11:34 PM
samsung1992

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job in IT companies after completion of B.Sc course?

yes, after completing your B.Sc you can get job in any of the multinational companies. Since, you have not mentioned your domain from which you are doing your b.Sc degree as it could have helped us to get an exact ideas as well as companies for you. If you have done B.Sc from IT then there is 20% chance for you to get placed in Microsoft.

So, it makes it clear that you can get placed in any of the MNC's.

yes, knowledge is very very much mandatory to get good job and grow in the company. You have passed the minimum eligibility criteria.
So, what you need to do is to just focus on the core subject and target your Goal to achieve it.
15th February 2016, 11:53 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Yes of course lot of companies recruiting the candidates from the B.Sc back ground in their companies. But you need to fulfill the requirements like percentage criteria , communication skills and programming skills.

<> HCL

<> Infosys

<> TCS

<> CTS

<> Google

<> Face book

<> Twitter

<> Infotech

<> Wipro.
16th February 2016, 11:17 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After completion of b.sc can i get job in It companies.what must be need to get the job i mean knowledge? What is the minimum eligibility criteria followed? Can someone please provide me the information on the same soon? Thank you!
Yes, you can get a job in IT companies with B.Sc course. The knowledge you posses are more important in IT companies than your qualification. If you are very good in coding, data structure, algorithms than B.Tech candidates the IT companies will prefer you. So improve your technical skills, learn and improve coding skills. Many IT companies recruit B.Sc Computer Science graduates also for a job. So try and improve your skills and apply for the companies with your updated resume to get a job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?