26th September 2017, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a job in good MNC if I completed my engineering in 5 years?

I do not have a backlog, but due to some family problem, I was not able to register at a time in 7th semester. Therefore I am a year back. I will complete my course in 5 years in spite of 4 years but my overall mark is 82%. Am I eligible for govt job or for an MNC company?

6th October 2017, 08:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job in good MNC if I completed my engineering in 5 years?

It doesn't matter, if you have good skills to crack the interview. Your overall degree is what matters. If you have got degree in hand, then you can rise with experience.

For government jobs there is no issues at all, because selection is based on the performance in the written exam and interview. For private jobs, you need to score good marks in interview conducted by the company.
7th October 2017, 06:07 PM
EngineerSolution

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job in good MNC if I completed my engineering in 5 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I do not have a backlog, but due to some family problem, I was not able to register at a time in 7th semester. Therefore I am a year back. I will complete my course in 5 years in spite of 4 years but my overall mark is 82%. Am I eligible for govt job or for an MNC company?
Absolutely, you are eligible to apply for any government exams, provided you should have the certificate and required percentage for the exam.
24th October 2017, 01:31 AM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Yes, you will get a good job. As you have cleared your backlog than there will not any issue.
As per the criteria of MNC companies a candidate must not have any current backlog.
You have cleared your backlog and currently you are eligible to get a job. You must have good technical knowledge.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?