7th December 2016, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a job in loco pilot after completion of 10th standard?

Sir, Am I eligible to get a job in loco pilot after completion of 10th standard? Can you please give me the details on this as soon as possible? What is the minimum criteria required for applying? Awaiting to get the suggestion from you all soon.

11th December 2016, 12:08 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job in loco pilot after completion of 10th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, Am I eligible to get a job in loco pilot after completion of 10th standard? Can you please give me the details on this as soon as possible? What is the minimum criteria required for applying? Awaiting to get the suggestion from you all soon.

Sorry, you are not eligible to get a job as an Assistant Loco Pilot in Indian Railways after completion of 10th standard. The candidates with ITI course recognized by SCVT/NCVT or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Electronics/Automobile Engineering recognized by AICTE are eligible for the Assistant Loco Pilot post in Indian Railways. The eligible candidates will be selected through Written Examination followed by Aptitude Test and Document Verification. So to become an Assistant Loco Pilot in Indian Railways, you have to study ITI course or Diploma in the above given disciplines. The notifications will be released in the RRB website, Click Here
11th December 2016, 02:00 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job in loco pilot after completion of 10th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No, 10th standard candidates are not eligible for loco pilot exam.

The minimum educational qualification required for loco pilot exam is ITI/ Diploma course from a recognized board/ University.

Your age should be in between 20 to 30 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?