8th October 2012, 08:42 PM
manukulkarni93

Am I eligible to apply for the position of Loco Pilot after completion of Diploma in Mechanical stream?

sir i have finished diploma(mech) on 2012 can i applicable to become a loco pilot

9th January 2013, 05:31 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for the position of Loco Pilot after completion of Diploma in Mechanical stream?

Yes, you are eligible for the position of Loco Pilot. Diploma holders as well as ITI holders can apply. These qualifications must be obtained from any of the AICTE approved institution. Age of the candidate must be between 18 and 30 years. Application details can be collected from the website of RRB.
9th January 2013, 11:07 PM
abhishek0123

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for the position of Loco Pilot after completion of Diploma in Mechanical stream?

This post conducted by the railway recruitment board under the ministry of railways and the RRB is to make recruitment
for the group C staff posts in the various departments.

If you have ITI and Diploma degree then you are applicable for Assistant Loco Pilot Exam.

Eligible ITI departments
are Fitter/Electrician/Instrument Mechanic/Mill Wright or Maintenance Mechanic/Mechanic Radio & TV/Electronics Mechanic
/Mechanic Motor Vehicle/Wireman/Tractor Mechanic/Armature & Coil Winder/Mechanic Diesel/Heat Engine/Turner/Machinist/Refrigeration & AC Mechanic

Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Automobile Engineering recognized by AICTE are also applicable.

Your age should be in between
21 to 30 years old
.Age relaxation provide for reserved category.

List of the Best Books for RRB Loco Pilot Exam:-

RRB ALP: Railway Recruitment Board Assistant Loco Pilot Examination
by
Lal & Jain
Publisher: Upkar Prakashan (2008)

Railway Assistant Loco Pilot Solved Papers
by
Kiran Prakashan
Publisher: Kiran Prakashan

In The RRB Assistant loco pilot Examination, Questions will be asked from Technical, Non Technical, General English, General Awareness, Arithmetic's, Reasoning etc.

Total No Of Question is 120.
Total Time given for the test is only 90 minutes.
Medium of examination is Hindi or English or Urdu.
This exam also has the negative marking. For any three wrong answer a full marks of a question will be deduced i.e. 1/3rd Negative marking.

For more details about this exam , Please visit to http://www.railwayrecruitment.co.in/
14th June 2013, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

monthly salary of locopilot and what
other benift he get?
16th August 2013, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for
the position of Loco Pilot after
completion of Diploma in Electronics Engg stream?
2nd December 2013, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

i get a year back in diploma can i also apply for the position of loco pilot
22nd January 2014, 03:46 AM
Unregistered

Am i eligibel for post of locopilot after intermidiate with pcm?
3rd February 2014, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

My diploma in Mechanical Engineering will be completed in May, 2014. Can I apply for the post of ASSISTANT LOCO PILOT?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?