11th December 2014, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Accenture eligibility criteria for freshers?

I have secured 65% in 10th,45% in12th and 67% in bca. now persuing mca and this is my final year. now my cgpa is 7.2 excluding 5th sem. so can i join in Accenture with this career ? please answea me

Related Questions:
  1. Does Accenture consider 10th marks for recruiting B.Tech freshers?
  2. Eligibility criteria for Accenture and other companies?
  3. Qualifications that Accenture Experts expect from freshers?
  4. Eligibility to get job in CAPGEMINI for a candidate who has gap in his academics?
  5. Eligibility criteria for MCA candidates for Accenture?
  6. Eligibility criteria of ACCENTURE, IBM, TCS and INFOSYS for B.Tech students? Which one of these IT companies do/don't allow 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech.? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to appear in Accenture campus interview if secured 55% in 10th & 12th and 65% in B.E.?
  8. Required Eligibility criteria to apply for IBM, Accenture and HP?
  9. Where is the recruitment for MCA freshers conducted? How could I get the updates of TCS recruitment? Eligibility criteria for off campus recruitment for MCA?
  10. How can I get job in Infosys, Accenture and IBM as a Software Developer? Required Eligibility criteria for this purpose?
  11. Which is better Accenture or Infosys for non IT background freshers?
  12. Accenture placement paper pattern? Eligibility criteria for the same?
  13. Eligibility criteria for Accenture, IBM and Infosys?
  14. Eligibility criteria of TCS, Infosys, Mahindra, Accenture and Wipro?
  15. Eligibility criteria of Wipro, Infosys and Accenture for Internship programme?
  16. Eligibility criteria for Off-Campus Recruitment of TCS and Accenture?
  17. What is the placement eligibility criteria for Accenture? How can I prepare for that
  18. Am I eligible for any Software Company to get some experience having scored 58% in 10th, 55% in 12th and 55% in B.Tech?
24th December 2014, 10:20 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Accenture eligibility criteria for freshers?

ACCENTURE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR FRESHERS PLACEMENT:

The common eligibility criteria followed for Accenture freshers campus placement is as follows,

-> 60% above througout studies i.e 10th, 12th and UG/PG degree.

-> Good technical and communication skills.

-> No current backlogs.

Am sorry to say that you won't be eligible to apply for it as you have less than 60% marks in your 12th grade but do not worry there are lots of small scale software companies out there who take up candidates based on there skills and talent and not just by marks. So, try to approach companies as such to get the job and later after gaining 1-2 years of experience you can jump in to the bigger MNCs as they won't check your marks at that time but only your experience and skills.
24th June 2015, 08:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Accenture eligibility criteria for freshers?

I have completed BCA ths year.. When I am call for an interview they asking 5th semester marksheet which is not still provide from my college..I want to know tat, is it my 5th semester original marksheet is mandatory? Still I dnt have arrears in any of my exams.. So please kindly give a reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?