24th February 2017, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for the off campus placement if my four years aggregate percentage is less than 60?

I have graduated BE with 61%. My four years aggregate is <60%. SSC 93% and HSSC 87%. Please tell me if I will be eligible for Off Campus Job Interviews for companies like Cognizant,Tech Mahindra, Infosys, Wipro etc.

25th February 2017, 04:38 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for the off campus placement if my four years aggregate percentage is less than 60?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have graduated BE with 61%. My four years aggregate is <60%. SSC 93% and HSSC 87%. Please tell me if I will be eligible for Off Campus Job Interviews for companies like Cognizant,Tech Mahindra, Infosys, Wipro etc.
It is very difficult to get into the off campus placement if you have scored less than 60% marks in top MNCs. Many top MNCs recruit candidates who have scored over 60% marks in engineering graduation, Class 10th and 12th. So, you can apply for small IT companies. You can learn a lot of things in the small IT companies and after getting some experience for about 2 or 3 years, you can move to the top MNCs. To get a job some skills are required like good communication skills, good aptitude skills and technical skills. Start applying for jobs and attend the interviews, you will get a job in any one of the small IT companies.
25th February 2017, 10:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for the off campus placement if my four years aggregate percentage is less than 60?

Most of the top IT companies, that you have mentioned ask for 60% marks throughout the academic career. You are definitely eligible for campus interview at most of the top IT companies barring a few which ask for minimum 65% marks.

Hence, just be well prepared for the interview. If you can perform well in the interview, then you definitely have chance of getting a decent package.
26th February 2017, 01:12 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
As per marks criteria, you are not eligible for Infosys recruitment. You can apply for CTS, Tech Mahindra, Wipro recruitment.

Eligibility criteria for Campus placement:-

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Companies is 60%. You should not have any pending backlog. Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for companies recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?