22nd December 2017, 02:52 AM
Unregistered

Bachelor of Engineering and Bachelor of Technology are valid course for job in reputed MNCs?

I am in 12th and I am from Mumbai. My main doubt is bachelor of engineering and bachelor of technology are eligible qualifications for job in reputed MNCs?

23rd December 2017, 01:04 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Bachelor of Engineering and Bachelor of Technology are valid course for job in reputed MNCs?

Of course yes. You are certainly eligible to apply for MNC based recruitment's with Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology course. Basically there is a certain educational qualification that is required in order to be eligible for appearing in MNC recruitment's.

>> The basic educational qualification required is "B.E/ B.Tech" in any discipline from a recognized university.

>> You must have secured minimum 60% marks throughout the academics in order to be eligible.

>> You must have good knowledge on Programming languages like C, C++, Oracle, Java, .NET, PHP, Linux, Unix..etc., in order to get selected easily.

>> As most of the recruiters or Multi National Companies prefer B.E/ B.Tech candidates, I can strongly say that you'll be eligible if you have successfully meet the required criteria said above.
23rd December 2017, 04:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Bachelor of Engineering and Bachelor of Technology are valid course for job in reputed MNCs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in 12th and I am from Mumbai. My main doubt is bachelor of engineering and bachelor of technology are eligible qualifications for job in reputed MNCs?

Yes, candidates with a Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology with over 60% marks in it are eligible to apply for jobs in reputed MNCs. Most of the MNCs recruit candidates with over 60% marks in BE or BTech. Candidates have to clear the aptitude test, technical interview and HR interview get a job in MNCs. Some multinational companies select candidates through on campus interview and others through off campus interview. Therefore, bachelor of engineering and bachelor of technology are valid courses for getting a job in MNCs.
23rd December 2017, 06:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you have for an engineering degree from a recognized college on regular mode and the degree is approved by AICTE, then surely you will be eligible to apply for job at leading MNCs.

Just make sure that you fulfill the marks criteria for selection. You need to appear for various rounds of interviews to get a job.
23rd December 2017, 08:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, the Bachelor of Engineering and Bachelor of Technology courses are valid to apply for job in reputed MNCs. Most of the MNC companies allows the candidates to participate in the recruitment process only those who have at least 60% aggregate marks throughout studies. So, you can attend the on-campus and off-campus placements from your final year of Bachelor's degree course. You should have good Aptitude, Technical and Communication skills to qualify the interview and to get a job in reputed MNC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?