3rd February 2012, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

In which college can I get admission if i am interested in Nanotechnology?

I am 12th but i am interested in nanotechnology which college admisson ?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study M.Sc in Nanotechnology for B.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate? List of college in India? -- [New]
  2. Possibility of studying Ph.D Nanotechnology after B.E.(ECE)?
  3. Scope and renumeration of nanotechnology in India and Abroad? Which are the colleges offering B.Tech Nanotechnology?
  4. Procedure to take admission into M.Tech in Nanotechnology after the completion of B.Tech?
  5. Which group can I consider in 11th? Information about Nanotechnology? Can I take Nanotechnology in College?
  6. Where is the best college in Tamil Nadu for Nanotechnology? Job opportunities for Nanotechnology?
  7. Is it beneficial to choose PG in Nanotechnology? What are the advantages of M.Tech in Nanotechnology?
  8. How to do a project in Nanotechnology after doing M.Tech in Nanotechnology
  9. Is there any scope in M.Tech, B.Tech and Ph.D in Nanotechnology?
  10. Can I opt for Nanotechnology after passing 12th with computer science?
  11. How to get admission for Ph.D in Nanotechnology from universities in USA and UK after completing M.tech Nanotechnology course?
  12. can pharma students enter into nanotech stream?
  13. Names of the universities to do Ph.D in Nanotechnology?
  14. College offering B.Tech Nanotechnology in India? Scope for Nanotechnology in future?
  15. Eligibilty and entrance exam for admission in Nanotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Qualification needed for getting admission in Nanotechnology? Which institutes offer Nanotechnology course in Maharashtra?
  17. How may I get admission in Nanotechnology after completing 12th std? List of top institutes in Maharashtra for studying Nanotechnology?
  18. After Bachelor degree in IT can I study M.Tech in Nanotechnology?
14th April 2012, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which college can I get admission if i am interested in Nanotechnology?

i am willing to study B.tech in nanotechnology,give me the best colleges in tamil nadu and information about admissions
7th June 2013, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which college can I get admission if i am interested in Nanotechnology?

which colleges are offering nanotechnology course in andhrapradesh and how the future will be?
2nd May 2016, 03:47 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

The name of best college for you to get admission in Nanotechnology as given below:::::::::::::::::>>>>>>>>>>
  1. Amity University, Noida - Bachelor Of Technology - Nanotechnology
  2. Anna University Chennai Regional Office, Tiruchirappalli - Bachelor of Technology in Nano Science & Technology
  3. Bhai Maha Singh College of Engineering - Bachelor of Technology in Neno Technology
  4. Bharath University, Chennai - Bachelor of Technology in Nano Technology
  5. Noorul Islam Centre for Higher Education-Noorul Islam University - Bachelor of Technology in Nanotechnology
  6. S.R.M Institute of Science and Technology - Bachelor of Technology in Nanotechnology
  7. Sri Guru Granth Sahib World University, Fathegarh Sahib - Bachelors in Nanotechnology
  8. SRM School of Civil Engineering, Chennai - Bachelor of Technology in Nanotechnology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?