22nd December 2017, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

Can I attend interview in final year of EEE?

Yes, I am in final year EEE student. Can I attend the interview? If so, what are the requirements to attend the interview? Please, clarify all of them.

23rd December 2017, 01:37 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I attend interview in final year of EEE?

Eligibility Criteria Required to attend interview for EEE:

Yes, you will be eligible to attend Interview when you will be in final year of Engineering course. Generally candidates who are from their final year semester or 7th semester are eligible to apply.

>> The basic educational qualification required is B.E/ B.Tech in concerned stream from a recognized university.

>> On the other side, you must have scored minimum 60% marks throughout the academics in order to be eligible.

>> Candidates who are doing their final year are also eligible.

>> As you are doing final year, I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply. But joining is done generally after completion of Bachelor Degree and you are required to produce all your required documents by the time you join the company.
23rd December 2017, 05:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Most of the colleges conduct campus interviews for final year students and to become eligible, you need to fulfill the marks criteria. Most of them will ask for 60% throughout without any pending backlogs.

Hence, if you have got good academic career, then surely you will be able to appear for interview. Selection will depend on your performance in the interview.
23rd December 2017, 07:31 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can attend interview while you are in final year of EEE course. Before attending for any interview, I suggest you to check the eligibility criteria required such as aggregate marks, stream (e.g. ECE, CSE), etc.,. If you fulfill the eligibility criteria then, you can apply for Interview of the respective company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?