1st June 2016, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

List of UG courses available in India?

List of UG courses available in India? Which is the best one to apply? Who can provide me the answer on this? It will be easy if you can answer me back soon on the same. I need to get into the best college. So, kindly give me the answer on this.

Related Questions:
  1. List of good private institutes in India for M.Tech courses?
  2. List of correspondence courses preferably in field of science after 10+2 in India?
  3. Which is the best university in India to do Ph.D? List of courses which we can take in Ph.D?
  4. Best university in India for LLB course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of UG courses available in India? -- [New]
  6. How may I get information about short term courses, diploma or certificate courses or correspondent courses with Musicology stream in India? List of colleges along with their admission procedure in Gujarat for the same?
  7. List of PG courses which providing practice opportunities in India and abroad after MBBS?
  8. List of top colleges for robotics in India and Abroad? What's the fee structure and applying procedure for these courses? What's the duration and future prospective for the same?
  9. What are the courses offered in Germany after completion of B.Tech in India?
  10. List of various specialization courses available for me after BSc nursing in India?
  11. Institutions in Kerala offering Paramedical Course?
  12. How many IITs offer M.Tech courses in India?
  13. Need information about courses related to Space Technology? List colleges for the course in India?
  14. Medical courses , fee structure , institutions in Kerela and detail about audiology & paramedical course
  15. List of courses available in India after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Is this possible to do courses related to Pharmacy or Cosmetics?
  16. List of courses available after passing 12th board exams? Duration of the courses?
  17. List of ITI and Polytechnic courses for girls in Delhi? What is the eligibility for the courses?
  18. List of institutes offering Construction Management Courses in India and their rating? Eligibility and application procedure?
2nd June 2016, 08:35 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of UG courses available in India?

Following are list of UG course available in India:

BA

BHMCT

B.L.Sc

B.Arch

B.Tech

B.E

B.Com

B.Sc

BBM

BBA

BCA

Bachelors of Law

BDS

BBS

BCS

B.Des

BFA

BFS
3rd June 2016, 11:41 PM
onemdindus

Default Re: List of UG courses available in India?

List of popular Under Graduate courses available in India

>>BCA-Bachelor in Computer Applications
>>B.E-Bachelor in Engineering
>>B.Tech-Bachelor in Technology
>>B.A-Bachelor in Arts
>>B.Sc., - Bachelor in Science
>>BBA-Bachelor in Business Administration
>>B.Com- Bachelor in Commerce
>>B.F.A-Bachelor in Fine Arts
>>B.L-Bachelor in Law
>>B.Arch- Bachelor in Architecture
>>BDS- Bachelor of Dental Surgery
>>BBM-Bachelor in Business Management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?