8th November 2022, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

For BCA graduates Telecommunication will be good? What to do if have'nt received Tech Mahindra MS course offer letter?

Hi I am Bhavya, i have got selected in Tech Mahindra for MS course,from 2 months i have been waiting for offer letter,,but still i have not got that,dont no whether they will give offer letter or not,,and i have got the information that they are offering MS in telecommunication. I have completed BCA,, so for a BCA student telecommunication will be a good course??? pls help me i dont no wat to do..still shall i wait for offer letter?? Please pls help me.....

mail me further details pls....
E mail id:[email protected]

15th November 2022, 03:21 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Default Re: For BCA graduates Telecommunication will be good? What to do if have'nt received Tech Mahindra MS course offer letter?

Yes. Telecommunication is a good job option. Working in the telecommunications industry looks impressive on your resume. The telecommunications sector is a fast-paced industry that demands strong problem-solving abilities, keeping up with business trends that are altering our environment, and the capacity to collaborate successfully with a team.
An overall excellent workplace with nice benefits and opportunities for development. Good pay, overall work-life balance, and variety in each day.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?