12th August 2014, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Question papers of Mahindra-Satyam and Tech-Mahindra for B.Tech(CSE) student?

sir
i am b.tech final year cse student up to now b.tech aggregate percentage is 63 and tenth and inter more than 80% i decide to join mahindra satyam company for these purpose i want require the latest paper of
tech mahindra & mahindra satyam
if u have den plz send it to me bcz next month i faced in company campus interview and thanking u sir

12th August 2014, 11:40 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Question papers of Mahindra-Satyam and Tech-Mahindra for B.Tech(CSE) student?

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF MAHINDRA SATYAM:

As you know Mahindra Satyam and Tech Mahindra have already merged together and both have the same pattern followed for the campus recruitment. So, I have attached both the companies model papers in this post for your reference. Just go through it and understand the pattern followed and prepare for it accordingly.

Also attached the previous year pattern followed for the aptitude round in this post. It's not sure that the same pattern followed will be followed for present year as it can be changed. So, make sure that you go through it once and prepare for those topics first and the cover the others later.

CLICK HERE!! to try out a mock online test.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Mahindra app.zip(81.0 KB, 58 views)
File Type: zip MahindraSatyam.zip(79.0 KB, 34 views)
File Type: zip mahendrasatyampapers.zip(193.2 KB, 39 views)
File Type: txt aptitude sections pattern.txt(519 Bytes, 69 views)
File Type: zip mahindrasatyampapers.zip(691.0 KB, 46 views)
File Type: zip Tech Mahindra.zip(361.0 KB, 55 views)
File Type: pdf aptitude.pdf(1.18 MB, 152 views)
File Type: pdf Interview Skills That Win The Job -WindowTricks-.pdf(1.99 MB, 116 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?