5th January 2014, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

When will I get the offer letter from Tech Mahindra?

I am, manju selected for tech mahindra's ms programme five months back, yet i not got offer letter. whenever i call them they are telling shortly they will issue, if you know the maximum period for issuing offer letter.

5th January 2014, 01:38 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: When will I get the offer letter from Tech Mahindra?

Usually it should take less than 6 months for sending the call letter and you have all the rights to call them up and as for the details. Now you need to check out in which MS Program you have enrolled yourself. Is it the one with BITS Pilani? If so you can directly call the BITS Pilani office and try to find the details as they will be having the list of candidates who are going to be enrolled for the semester year from Tech Mahindra.

You can also try sending a tweet to them directly by mentioning @tech_mahindra in your tweet. As you know twitter is one of the top communication portal where everyone can see. So, once you ask a query mentioning tech_mahindra they need to reply you back with details in order to keep their respect. It's not a solution but worth a try to do it.

If nothing helped you then the best thing to do is to meet them in person. Just visit the office personnel in person and ask them about the details as it's always good to clear things then and there rather to assume for things and the dates to get the call letter.

To get more information on Tech Mahindra visit their official website - http://www.techmahindra.com/pages/default.aspx
11th January 2014, 08:16 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: When will I get the offer letter from Tech Mahindra?

Its good that you got selected for Tech Mahindra by cracking the respective selection procedure.

But it is unfortunate that you did not get offer letter yet.

Not only you, this problem is being faced by many of the candidates in India. The reason behind this is, Tech Mahindra will do background verification first and then will release the offer letter if every thing is fine from your side.

So, you don't need to worry about your offer letter. You will definitely get it but it will take time.

Don't confine yourself only to Tech Mahindra. This is January month.

After pongal, you will be having good number of openings in various IT companies. So, start applying for other IT companies also like
TCS
Infosys
Microsoft
Syntel
Google
Polaris etc

You will get job opportunities in any of the following modes
-On campus placements
-Off campus placements
-Job Mela
-Direct Walkins etc.

You can also apply for the job opportunities through referral walkins if you have any of your friends working over there.

Have good preparation for the selection procedure and crack it.

Wish you all the best.
17th March 2014, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

please say me approximate month for the student get placed in march 15th.when will he receive call letter from tech mahendra? please...sir.
25th April 2014, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

I GOT SELECTED ON MARCH 8 2014... TILL I DIDNT GT MY OFFER LETTER .. WHEN WILL I GET IT
26th April 2014, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir! I would like to ask the same question again. I got placed in the On-Campus placement programme by the month of Feb at coimbatore. When will i get my Call letter from TECH MAHINDRA?
3rd August 2014, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

I had selected on 1st June 2014 still not receive any update & contact details not available.
8th August 2014, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

I got selected in the Tech mahindra on july 2014.when will i get the offer?
22nd October 2014, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Hiii friends I am 2012 passed out.I got selected in Tech Mahindra through one institute in Banglore on 13th june 2014. Till now I didn't get the offer Letter.can any one tell me when I am going to get???? I am worried about it. I can't apply for other companies as I am not the fresher...
16th November 2014, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Has anybody got posting letter from Tech Mahindra after off campus selection in Manipal in 2014? Any posting for Bangalore for B.Tech CSE?

Pls respond if any body knows any thing on expected date of receiving letter or joining date?
12th June 2015, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir/madam
I am manpreet got selected in Tech mahindra on 26Nov. 2014 But i still didn't receive my offer letter ,,could you tell me please when will i get offer letter. Please
22nd July 2015, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir
Am Sinsi , got selected in techmahindra around 5 months back. But I still don't receive my offer letter. Could you please tell me how much long it will take?
3rd August 2015, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

any body know that who will tell me that when i can get the offer letter, since april 2015 i am waiting. I drop three jobs for tech mahindra., Now I depressed that I do not have any job in my hand and nor tech mahindra says anything
20th August 2015, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Hi i am sandip i got selected in january 2014 in tech mahindra in ims program and still i haven't got my offer letter does anybody knows what is the time span they take to send the offer letter.???
18th February 2016, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

What is the process for issuing the offer letter in tech mahindra and the duration the process takes ??
10th May 2016, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Hello.sir,iam 2015 passed out.I attendeded the techmahindra interview on last month 30 tthey said they ll send the offer letter within 3 days still now no response from them..even I sent mail to their official mail I'd...is some one give me a solution.. I'm confused
16th May 2016, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I cleared the walkin interview on 30th april in tech mahindra, still waiting for the offer letter. The HR on that day told that he will contact us within 15 days, but still there is no communication from them
11th March 2021, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Hi my name is Raj I got selected in tech Mahindra in last month HR saying IBU approval done few more approvals pending then we will proceed for offer latter
Pls suggest
2nd June 2022, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I'm a 3 years experienced person and have got selected in TechMahindra. I have submitted my documents recently. After submission of documents, when can I expect offer letter?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?