24th February 2017, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Which are the best courses after finishing B.Tech Civil engineering to get software job?

Hello Friends, I need your assistance regarding, after finishing B.Tech civil passed out. What are the best courses to do for getting software job, because I am interest in software side only. Please help me in this with the complete details.

Please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the best course to do after completion of Civil Engineering to get jobs in software side?
  2. Which are the best courses after finishing B.Tech ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure to get a job in multinational sector after completion of graduation in civil engineering?
  4. Courses and job opportunities after completing software engineering? Are software engineers eligible fr the job in ISRO?
  5. How to move towards IT sector after B.Tech? Which software companies should I join after B.Tech?
  6. Am I eligible to get job in software IT companies after completion of Civil Engineering?
  7. Which are the software courses that can I go for after B.E applied electronics and engineering to increase my chances in software industry?
  8. Which course I have to take after completing MPC with EAMCET in intermediate
  9. Is it better to do PG course after finishing UG?
  10. Job opportunities for Diploma Civil Engineer? List of distance colleges which offer B.Tech program?
  11. What are the basic software courses which I need to do to get job in software companies?
  12. How should I aim to become a talented Civil Engineering after completing Civil Engineering? Which courses do I need to take up after Civil Engineering?
  13. What should I do to get a job in IT sector after completion of B.Tech in Civil Branch?
  14. What is the fee structure of 4 year B.Tech in MIT Bangalore
  15. Can I get good Job in Software Companies having an academic gap of 5 years between 12th Class and B.Tech?
  16. Skills required to get a job after B.Tech Civil Engineering
  17. What type of jobs are available for me after doing BCA?
  18. How to make my career in banking sector after passing B.E civil engineering?
25th February 2017, 06:55 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the best courses after finishing B.Tech Civil engineering to get software job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Friends, I need your assistance regarding, after finishing B.Tech civil passed out. What are the best courses to do for getting software job, because I am interest in software side only. Please help me in this with the complete details.

Please reply soon..

The list of best courses after finishing B.Tech in Civil Engineering to get software job is given below;

Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
Programming courses like Java, PHP, Javascript, HTML etc
PGDCA
Software testing courses
AutoCAD, STADD PRO, ETABS etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?