9th January 2014, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Best profession in Medical stream except MBBS?

Which is the best profession in medical stream after +2 except mbbs on the basis of best job in that particular profession?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MBBS after doing 12th in Commerce Stream?
  2. Which subjects to choose in 11th and 12th? I have just passed 10th
  3. Career opportunities in medical stream after passing 12th PCM? Which are the fields in medical other then MBBS and BDS?
  4. Chances for getting admission in MBBS after scoring 7829 in medical stream?
  5. Career opportunities in medical stream after 12th? Which are the fields in medical other than MBBS and BDS? Which are the upcoming courses in medical field which have a good scope in upcoming years?
  6. Options after 12th with Medical stream other than MBBS? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Details about company secretary course?
  8. Which subject should I take in 11th standard if I want to become a C.A in future? Is Commerce with Maths necessary for me? Can I do with Commerce with Computer Science?
  9. How to do Biotechnology after 12th?
  10. Which course is better in terms of scope, BSc Optometry and BSc Nursing?
  11. Career opportunities in medical stream after 12th PCB? Latest upcoming fields in medical which have a good scope in future?
  12. Which stream is better for me between Medical and Non medical?
  13. Which stream is better for me in medical and non medical?
  14. Eligibility criteria to pursue medicine in the state of AP? How many seats are there for non locals?
  15. How many MBBS seats in government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure for MBBS in government medical college? How to get admission for MBBS in government medical college?
  16. Which are the other career options other then MBBS after 12th PCB? Any Non Medical Stream without Maths?
  17. What career field should I opt? I have done graduation in BA and currently I am in medical transcription(home based) by profession. I would like to change my career.
  18. Am i eligible for joining PG Medical courses in M.P. after doing MBBS from Bangalore? My family belongs to M.P.
12th January 2014, 11:24 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Best profession in Medical stream except MBBS?

The best profession other than MBBS in Medical stream is to become a Dentist by doing the BDS course and then completing MDS for keeping a separate clinic on your name. Now other than is there is no other profession will be good to get you a good salary.

I have attached the list of Government approved Dental colleges all over India in this post. Just go through it and try to get the admission in any one of them and complete the B.D.S (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) for 5 years and M.D.S (Masters of Dental Surgery) for 3 years which should enable you to keep the separate clinic after then.

Now if you feel that's too much of time then the other options in the medical field is to do nursing but that is more or less give you less hope for future as it needs lot of patience and hard work to do well in this field and if you are going to do it outside India then it will be of more use.

Medical field as a whole is not that welcoming as it needs lot of preparation from the student end which is from your side so if you are ready for that then you can go for it if not Engineering courses are always there to try out!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Dental_Colleges_India.pdf(33.7 KB, 128 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?