9th January 2014, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

On which subject to focus more for Microsoft off campus written test?

I have to appear for microsoft written test offcampus. what all subjects i need to focus mostly???
and what is the exact procedure of microsoft's selection process????

11th January 2014, 11:57 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: On which subject to focus more for Microsoft off campus written test?

SELECTION PROCESS OF MICROSOFT OFF-CAMPUS:

Microsoft off-campus placement goes on like other companies where in they will have 3 round as follows,

-> Aptitude + Technical test.

-> Technical interview.

-> Personal interview.

Aptitude + Technical test round will be of 2 hours time which consists of questions from basic aptitude, C/C++, Data Structure, Operating Systems, DBMS, Compiler and in all you need some good knowledge about the subject if not it will be really hard to clear the first round.

Technical interview will contain questions from again Data Structures, Algorithms, DBMS and all will be of programs where you need to write it down when your interviewer ask about it. So, be ready for the challenge in this round.

Personal interview (HR) will be completely checking on your communication skills and will be totally IQ based round. I have attached a e-book which will help you to prepare for interview round and also previous year model papers of the aptitude test. Just go through it once and start your preparation accordingly.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Microsoft.zip(122.7 KB, 48 views)
File Type: pdf Interview Skills That Win The Job -WindowTricks-.pdf(1.99 MB, 198 views)
12th January 2014, 04:40 PM
sushri_mhnty

Default Re: On which subject to focus more for Microsoft off campus written test?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have to appear for microsoft written test offcampus. what all subjects i need to focus mostly???
and what is the exact procedure of microsoft's selection process????
As Microsoft is a Software company basically 3 round of test will cunducted. First they will take written test then skill test and last one is personal interview/viva. In first two round you will asked the question on languages,Data base management and internet which you have to write and show in practical skill test. If you are selected both of them you will attend viva in which your body language, cummunication skill, dedication will given priority. So improve your cummunication skill and gain more familar with that topics. Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?