18th May 2015, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Which is better to join if selected as a Business Analyst in Firstsource, Mumbai and Oracle Financial Functional Consultant in Syntel, Pune and belongs to Mumbai?

Hello,
I have been selected as a Business Analyst for Firstsource, Mumbai and as an Oracle Financial Functional Consultant in Syntel in Pune. I'm confused regarding the job profile and company which will serve me better for my growth in a longer run. I'm an MBA Finance fresher and Syntel is paying more. However that would mean shifting my base from Mumbai.

15th June 2016, 05:39 PM
january2016

Default Re: Which is better to join if selected as a Business Analyst in Firstsource, Mumbai and Oracle Financial Functional Consultant in Syntel, Pune and belongs to Mumbai?

If i am not wrong then first source is a BPO, and when talking about SYNTEL it is a service based company. SO, from this statement only you must have got some idea that where you must go for and which company you need to opt.

If you will go with syntel you will get following advantages:

1. You will get opportunity to go for onsite withing 2 years.
2. You will get a chance to be a senior consultant.

SO, these will be advantage for getting into syntel.

For more queries you can write to: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?