14th September 2011, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

What to do after the completion of Graduation from Commerce?

sir, i hve paasd my graduation from commerce ..in year 2011. i hve nt decided or pre pland wht to go for... i m really confusd wht to do ..wht nt to do..plz suggest sme ways

Related Questions:
  1. How many courses are available for my better career after completion of graduation in commerce
  2. Which course to select after completion of 12th Commerce which will give a good job in future?
  3. Can we do CS course right after completion of 12th or after graduation in commerce field?
  4. Which courses in ITI I can join after completion of Graduation in commerce?
  5. Can I do Ph.d in Commerce after completion of Commerce graduation with 53% marks?
  6. Which is the best course in ITI field after completion of graduation for commerce students?
  7. Am I eligible to take up the masters degree in English after completion of graduation in commerce?
  8. Is this possible to get admission for MCA course after completion of Graduation in Commerce stream?
  9. Can I take M.Com course after completion of graduation course in BA with 65% marks?
  10. Which career to choose after completion of Graduation in commerce stream?
  11. What would be the better option for my to do further graduation course after completion of 12th in commerce field?
  12. Is there any graduation course in commerce? Is it possible to do graduation course in commerce without clearing final year commerce subject?
  13. Am I eligible for giving CA exam after completion graduation in commerce with 49.50% marks?
  14. What can I do after completion of graduation in commerce?
  15. What to do after the completion of Graduation from Commerce?
  16. What shall I do after completion of Graduation in B.Com with 59% of marks?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for IPCC directly after completion of graduation? -- [New]
  18. What should I do if my Maths is weak but theory subjects are good? -- [Most Discussed]
14th September 2011, 04:56 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after the completion of Graduation from Commerce?

hi dear
there are good scope after b.com graduate you can go for
MBA
C.A
C.S
ICWAI etc.
I am providing you a chart from where you can get details information

good luck............
14th September 2011, 06:31 PM
teeks
Senior Member+

coureses after the completion of Graduation from Commerce

you no. of way you can do any of them courses after your graduation from commerce

(Post-graduate diploma in print and web, broadcast or multimedia Journalism) Indian Institute of Journalism & New Media (IIJNM), Bangalore, India
Certified Bank Manager Programme Institute of Bank Management and Research (IBMR) , Hyderabad, India
Certified Financial Planner (CFP) Financial Planning Academy (FPA), Mumbai , Mumbai, India
Certified Financial Planners BLB Institute of Financial Markets (BIFM), Delhi/NCR, India
Certified Financial Planning Indian Institute of Financial Planning (IIFP) , Mumbai, India
CRISIL Certified Analyst Programme (CCAP) CRISIL Limited (CCAP), Mumbai, India
Diploma in Banking & Services (DBFS) -2 Terms Institute Of Finance, Banking & Insurance(IFBI), Mumbai, India
Diploma in Commodities Market (DICM) Welingkars Institute of Management (We School) , Mumbai, India
Executive Education Programme in Operations Management IIM Kozhikode, Kozhikode, India
Executive MBA BLB Institute of Financial Markets (BIFM), Delhi/NCR, India
Executive MBA Aryans Group of Colleges (AGC), Chandigarh, India
Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management (EPGP) IIM Indore , Indore, India
Executive Program in Applied Finance - IIM Calcutta NIIT Imperia, Mumbai, India
IIBF-IFMR - Certificate Course in Project Finance Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF), Mumbai, India
International Programme in Management for Executives IIM Lucknow, Lucknow, India
Master in Management Studies (MMS) Oriental Education Society, Mumbai, India
Master in Management Studies (MMS) N. L. Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research , Mumbai, India
Master in Retail Management Jankidevi Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JDBIMS), Mumbai, India
Master of Business Administartion (MBA) Symbiosis Institute of Business Management , Pune, India
Master of Business Administration (MBA) Foresight Institute of Management & Research , Pune, India

these are the colleges with the courses and there details
16th April 2012, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

plz sugest me what can i do after the completion of graduation from commerce in short term period.................
19th May 2012, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

certified professional accountants'career scope??????????
8th April 2013, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

how i can get admission for regular b-ed from jamia college in delhi i am completed my final year and what was is process plzz tell me deeply details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?