12th February 2015, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Between Infosys and L&T Infotech On-campus Drives, which one should I attend?

sir
both l&t infotech and infosys is
coming to my college for hiring
b.tech freshers......i am from
eletronics & communication depart in b.tech
but my college give opportunity
to attend any one of them on campus interview
to all the students so tell me which one I attend?

15th February 2015, 03:32 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Between Infosys and L&T Infotech On-campus Drives, which one should I attend?

You should go for Infosys campus drive. This is because :

- Infosys recruits more than LnT. Hence the probability of getting placed is more in Infosys.
- Infosys offers better learning opportunities and its training is claimed to be the best among the IT companies.
- Infosys is ranked higher than LnT among the IT companies.
- Infosys has branches across the country so you can get your preferred location.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?