27th August 2014, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

BPO interview process for TCS?

pls help that interview bpo process in tcs ? To crack my performance level tell me the Interview bpo process in tcs ?

12th September 2014, 02:13 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: BPO interview process for TCS?

The BPO selection process in TCS consists of three stages.
1>Written Test (You have to attempt 35 questions in 80 minutes having 1/3 negative marking for wring answers)
2>Technical Test (C, Object Oriented programming with C++, Java, DBMS)
3>HR
The interview process consists of two processes i.e. Technical and HR. For technical you have to know basics of C,C++,Java, DBMS.

For HR round you have to market yourself. You should be clear about why you are entering in IT field. Questions like why you want to join TCS? What are your expectations from the company?, why should the company hire you? Tell me about yourself,etc.

You can refer the below mentioned books to have a good preparation for the written as well as interview round.
- Guide To Bpo & It Jobs. Click here to buy it.
- IT Interview Questions : A Primer for the IT Job Interviews (Concepts + Problems + Interview Questions) . Click here to buy it.
29th June 2015, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

If interviewer ask us why you want to join tcs? That time what should we reply to that question.
29th February 2016, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

TCS is one of the reputed brand in world. Well known for its it services and perfection as well as quality work it has been delivering for many years. I would like to be a part of this extra ordinary professional family. I had dream to be a part of Asia's top multinational corporation these features of organisation attracted me to be a part of TCS that's why I would like to join TCS.
26th April 2017, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I have completed bca in 2014 and i have total 25 months of experience in bpo sector, 1 year in Infosys bpo and 1 year in Metlife GOSC, now i want to do MCA is there any chance to switch job in IT after MCA.
My 10th and 12th marks is not good i have with second division and bca passed with first division.
3rd June 2017, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

I have bcom but I have backlog 1 subject and experience inbound and outbound in boo sector currently I looking for job
27th February 2018, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

I have done my b.com graduate in 2016 and i have 09 months experience as a distribution executive in Vanguard therapeutics pvt ltd and i have been working in Sapana polyweave pvt ltd since 2 months.

Now i am looking for change towards Tcs.
So, please let me know the walkin drives.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?