27th February 2021, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a Software Engineer in Torry Harris Bangalore being a BTech graduate?

Hi Sir, can I get a job as a Software Engineer in Torry Harris Bangalore as I have done a BTech course? I want to get this job so with this qualification I can get this job post or not? Please tell me about this asap. Thank you!

28th February 2021, 06:17 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I become a Software Engineer in Torry Harris Bangalore being a BTech graduate?

Yes, You can become a Software Engineer in Torry Harris Bangalore being a BTech graduate.

Any BTech graduate with any specialization is eligible to become Software Engineer.

There is no need to have any experience for this role.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.
www.thbs.com
28th February 2021, 07:22 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Software Engineer in Torry Harris Bangalore being a BTech graduate?

If you have completed B.E or B.Tech in Computer Science or its equivalent discipline, then I can say that you are certainly eligible for this recruitment.

Name of the Company - Torry Harris

Name of the Job Position - Software Engineer

>> You should have basic knowledge on Agile delivery model.

>> Must have good knowledge on Java or Python.

>> You should have good knowledge of Unix, SQL, Problem solving skills as well as analytical skills.

>> You should be able to understand client's IT state and business.

>> You must be able to work with team members towards quality delivery as well as focused upskilling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?