27th February 2021, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Software Engineers in Torry Harris Bangalore

Respected Sir, I want to know about the roles and responsibilities of Software Engineers in Torry Harris Bangalore. I came to know that this company is offering this post. I am interested in joining but I want to know about the roles and responsibilities first.

28th February 2021, 06:14 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Software Engineers in Torry Harris Bangalore

Roles and responsibilities of Software Engineers in Torry Harris Bangalore is as follows.

Role - Software Engineer

Responsibilities-

• Applicant will give exposure on Unix and SQL as well as basics knowledge of Java or Python.

• Applicant will try to understand the customer IT state and business.

• Applicant will be working on Agile delivery model as well as exposure on SQL, Software development life cycle.
28th February 2021, 07:11 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Software Engineers in Torry Harris Bangalore

Roles and responsibilities of Software Engineers in Torry Harris Bangalore recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities of Software Engineers in Torry Harris Bangalore recruitment are given below,

Name of the Company - Torry Harris

Name of the Job Position - Software Engineer

>> You are required to develop and maintain the test scenarios and test cases with associated test data based on functional as well as non functional requirements.

>> You need to identify test automation opportunities in order to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of test services.

>> You are required to develop repeatable process for designing, developing as well as executing the scripts.

>> You should develop, implement as well as maintain the quality and test procedures as well as process & best practices for QA.
28th February 2021, 08:08 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Roles and responsibilities of Software Engineers in Torry Harris Bangalore

Roles and responsibilities of Software Engineers in Torry Harris Bangalore:-

1. You will have to design and implement SOA based Java/J2EE backend services.
2. Develop software according to Project Standards. Works on continuous improvement of such standards.
3. You must have good knowledge of API Management and any product development SDLC life cycle experience.
4. Working experience of any caching frameworks.
5. Ability to quickly learn and deliver with agile methodology..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?